Imagination Challenge 2021

Although I won’t be participating, this is an awesome! Keep doing events to empower the skill of platform developers.

34 Likes

Sadly, I won’t be participate in this as I’m not a developer for anything that was specified in the post, but I do wish everyone goodluck within the challenge(s)!

30 Likes

Let’s say I only participate in the ugc challenge, would I still get the participation award for the challenge?

I am thinking about a 2d image for it (mainly a item concept)

27 Likes

Sounds fun! It’s great to see Roblox doing more stuff for the development community! I’m very excited for the future.

30 Likes

I think you may have to make the 3d model.

24 Likes

Does this mean we get to submit more than one entry regardless of what challenge we choose? Do some challenges cap at 1 entry or are you able to enter multiple entries for all of them?

27 Likes

Oh, I am not in UGC and it means I cannot participate in this challenge?

24 Likes
  • You may participate, submit unlimited entries, and get rewarded in multiple challenges
21 Likes

I think it just means developers will have to make ugc items, not be in the UGC program.

24 Likes

I think you’ll just need to upload it as a mesh.

20 Likes

Involving the community when it comes to events like this is amazing!

22 Likes

Sounds cool and I am very excited for this but for the UGC challenge how can we have UGC? like which website is good for making a UGC model?

22 Likes

You’ll probably have to use blender and export it as a mesh.

26 Likes

Im extremely excited to see more and more events like this pop up! Cant wait to participate!

17 Likes

i think it would be cool if we rigged it so i win

18 Likes

O thank you and also on 1st july how are we going to submit like where can we submit the challenge?

16 Likes

I am not a Roblox admin so I don’t know that however I believe past game jams were done through a form.

Also yes it is a survey it’s confirmed here:

18 Likes

Sounds nice but rewards will be like ridiculous if there are many participants for a basic roblox card and shirt… Also I hear about this event everywhere on every social links so I think there will have A LOT OF COMPETITORS, that’s why you should improve the rewards.

20 Likes

This is pretty cool!! But a quick clarification, is this solo or in teams? It seems to be solo, but wasn’t made clear.

23 Likes

Very excited to finally show-off my skills to the public!

21 Likes