Imagination Challenge 2021

• Submissions are individual
23 Likes

Sounds fun! Canā€™t wait for August and October!

20 Likes

Iā€™m not the best with when it comes to making itemsā€¦ But this doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m not gonna submit anything.

14 Likes

As someone who has been recently honing their modeling skills, this will be a fun event to participate in!

14 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy!
Good luck to everyone that is signing in :clap:

17 Likes

Does this mean that a requirement is to be Portuguese?

Youā€™ll be able to see the amazing projects the English and Portuguese communities have done.

Actually seems you cleared this up on the game page, but please put this on the original post as it may confuse people.

14 Likes

I love the idea of the badge for people who participate.
Thank you for looking at the community side,
Very special style of jam, Love to see more.

16 Likes

Iā€™ve wanted to get into modelling a bit and Julyā€™s challenge may motivate me to do so. I am looking forward to this very much

9 Likes

Canā€™t wait! I have been practicing sound design recently and I have been doing the other three for a long while now, this will be fun! :>

7 Likes

This is awesome! Massive props to you all for keeping opportunities open to the developer community together with events like these! Thisā€™ll be a huge inspiration and starting point for many wanting to get involved in these aspects of game development! :blue_heart:

12 Likes

pog ! i will hopefully be joining the ugc one

12 Likes

sick challenge. might not join though. maybe for the animation one.

7 Likes

Nothing for programmers? Sad Programmer Noises

13 Likes

Nothing for builders either, soā€¦

9 Likes

Anyone going in to this make sure you take regular screenshots:

• We do not tolerate the use of copied content in the challenge. You must prove authorship by including images of your creative process in the submission survey
10 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m glad we have something like this as developers. Good luck everyone, itā€™s time to put your imagination and talent into this event. :wink:

7 Likes

Pumped to see how this new challenge turns out! Looking forward to this summer even more now! :smile:

11 Likes

My theory of why it could be this way, is because itā€™s easier to show different cultures through forms of art, and I guess they left building out because the possibility of drama arising from it? (because scripting was left out but building wasnā€™t?). However this is just a guess.

8 Likes

This looks fun and entertaining! I like the prizes! Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

Uh oh, I see drama arising from this already. If its going to be the same as the Bloxys, one YouTuber will make a video giving their opinion on the options and nearly every one of their subscribers will vote for what they voted for.

11 Likes