Immersive Ads are rolling out!

I have a question, are we able to implement immersive advertisements on UI elements in the future? Since there are mane games that are 2D based or made only out of uis where implementation of 3D advertisements would be near impossible.

1 Like

Couldn’t you just CFrame the part the adgui is adorned to infront of the players camera?

To be fair, a popular example of this occurring is Gas Station Simulator (now known as Zach’s Service Station) and they haven’t faced any repercussions as far as the public sees. I think this practice may even be encouraged by Roblox, in case dedicated players do see something they are interested in.

I have a surface in my game that I want to put an ad on, but the size of the object is
8 x 4.5, but the minimum is 8 x 5. Because all ads are 16:9, I don’t see why 8 x 4.5 shouldn’t be the minimum.

Update - yes it does

10 Likes

Any Robux can be cashed out tho

1 Like

Im getting 140 EPM on maple hospital the past 2 days. How is yours going?

140 as well, still well below where it needs to be.

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s a good sign that they have at least doubled it since what you said.

I meet all requirements, but still don’t have access to immersive ads. Also my ANALYTICS section on the creator dashboard is bugged, sometimes I see this
Screenshot 2023-04-03 112646
Other times I see this
Screenshot 2023-04-03 112917
Now before, I was only able to see “Developer Status”

1 Like

I wonder what the ads look like while in-game. Where exactly did you put the ad, I entered the game, but I couldn’t see it.

1 Like

Its behind the hospital. I put it there to start testing it. Everytime I look it isnt showing me an ad its just a roblox logo. So far it says 700 or so people have seen ads on it in the past 2 days.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure your game has to be decently popular too, as well as being policy-compliant and age rated.

I have 600+ visits, policy-compliant and age rated.

Using Anzu I’ve earned about $100 USD last week on a single map (only rolled out on one map so far) in my game that gets about 1000 CCU dispersed across 5 maps

Let’s hope this isn’t Roblox’s way of slapping a 75% “tax” on the in game advertising industry too.

What’s great about Anzu is they allow you to allow / deny different advertisers in your game. i,e. I personally curate the advertisements that are queued to have impressions in my game, and I can deny any I choose. I noticed that was missing from Roblox’s announcement but I would like to see them add that.

3 Likes

By decently popular I meant a decent concurrent player count, as well as decent visit count. I wouldn’t count on them giving Immersive Ads to a game with only 600 visits and no concurrent players. One of my games with 500k visits doesn’t even have Immersive Ads despite its policy-compliance.

Hello @darkmodeonn , I am sorry if this question has already been answered, but how exactly would we put up an ad on somebody’s immersive ad slot? Is there a section in the Creator Dashboard we would have to head to?

1 Like

Yeah so the ad inventory (I presume) just isn’t there for these right now. I added two ads to a 200 CCU game in a frequently visited area and they got 30 impressions and made 4 robux in one day. I’d want to be making at least 100x that per day to considering keeping them in long term.

Best way to earn robux instead of looking up those robux scams XD

2 Likes

No its still rolling out so not everyone will have it yet.