Incoming Adjustment to 'Pending Sales' Waiting Period

The DevEx rates have already been hit. People haven’t made 350 USD for 3 weeks, in some instances, as evident of the timeframes above.

4 Likes

Even 15 Robux from somebody buying a game pass from my game will take 7 days because I haven’t got them in a while now, this is just ridiculous.

5 Likes

It’s been almost 3 weeks for me and I haven’t got a reply from any staff member.

5 Likes

What about the smaller devs like me? We barely earn any robux and for that small amount to be delayed. Now that’s a problem!

5 Likes

bad change, Hopefully when Roblox going public, we wont see more awful changes like this.

4 Likes

3 to 7 days is not accurate at all.
When you create a new group and try to add funds via a T shirt, expect to wait atleast 22+ days for your robux to release.
This new change has forced my group into closure as I was unable to hire a developer due to the time this is locked for.
I am still waiting for release of funds after 22 days since purchase.
Contacting support is in no way helpful to this situation as they have no authority.
This new feature needs a major review, and reconsideration as this effects smaller developers significantly.

Provided below are the screenshots showing date of purchase and the current date with it still frozen.

How can ROBLOX improve this new system?

1. Revert the timeframe for groups owned by accounts that were created atleast 6 months previously.
  2. Use this current system for new accounts on the platform, since they pose the greatest risk to fraud / illegal usage of group funds.

This system is very inconvenient to many developers and overall effects the likeliness of success to smaller developers.
As it restricts developers from access to funds that are crucial to the development and advancement of their communities and games.
@Kairomatic This needs significant improvements, such as customer service option so that funds can be processed faster to not destroy a communities chance of taking off.

8 Likes

It is also very unsettling because this change really strays away from the ROBLOX motto.
“Powering imagination”
By continuing to implement systems that make it harder on your many talented creators and developers on the platform, the ROBLOX community is seeming more and more to be more about protecting money the site earns than over giving resources to developers. You already have developers paying monthly fees for Premium, which allows developers to get 70% of their hard earned robux. But now you delay the process for receiving them upwards of a month.
You make it more difficult for anyone in the community to make money unless its a front page game that is thriving and endorsed by ROBLOX.
You have over 750 replies and all if not most are unhappy developers within your platform.
For a community that relies on its developers to produce and release games, which make the company money and is the primary source of income and ROBUX purchases, you are doing a poor job of supporting your developers.
Each change that limits the developers ability to thrive and boost the ROBLOX revenue for the company through an easy process of marketing their game, is only effecting the motivation of your developers to continue making games, if not causing some developers to quit from developing on the ROBLOX platform and looking for a more promising less difficult way to develop and release a game. After years of loyal developers contributing to the income and popularity of ROBLOX. You should at this point be looking to make it easier for developers to thrive instead of making it more difficult.

10 Likes

I’ve been waiting 10 days already, no luck.
My assets aren’t suspicious either, they were made by well-known designers.
I only got 4 sales in total, and it’s taking 10 days+.
This is upsetting me quite a bit.

5 Likes

As a partial freelancer, my hatred towards this update gradually increased over time. When my employer wants to pay through a T-Shirt, it now takes up to TWO WEEKS for me to receive the Robux. The employer takes a week to receive the funds, and those funds take another week to be delivered to me.

14 Likes

This change that has been made seems like a massive band aid fix to a problem that should be looked at differently. This further slows down developers on being able to make a living off their payments by having to wait longer as opposed to the current system which is already very slow. This change will most likely drive people further away if it hasn’t already. Poor decision in the eyes of the developers/users of ROBLOX.

5 Likes

I am trying to get my dream item, but I can’t because of this worthless update!

2 Likes

This is horrible. I’m going to buy some limiteds with my Robux in the group, and about 4-5 days ago guy that I’ve worked was bought my shirt that was 500 Robux (after %30) tax, and still didn’t get my Robux.

My premium is nearly finished.

7 Likes

I waited for almost 2 entire weeks for my 15 Robux to get into my account, it should be hours, not days/weeks.

6 Likes

Roblox claims to be doing this for moderation, which raises 2 concerns in my mind.

1. Is moderation personally going through these purchases and earnings? If so, why?
  2. Roblox is essentially implying their bots are so trash at detecting authentic purchases that genuine people must go through them to decide if they are real.
4 Likes

How about finding and fixing the issue that there is a way to get unlegit robux instead of making us developers wait even longer for our robux?

4 Likes

This update is worse than rthro

7 Likes

Nothing is worse than the removal of guests, forums, builders club, old website theme, ect. (pretty much everything from 2016 that got removed) in my opinion

7 Likes

Would this possibly affect users who sell products such as maps with large quantities of robux?
Would possibly the system think it’s some sort of “fraud” money?

2 Likes

Month later, still no response from roblox.

3 Likes

Will we ever get told explicitly how long left we have until we can use our funds? Because just giving us a vague outline on how long it would take is dumb and not helpful. This will hurt smaller and maybe some larger group groups who rely on group funds as their main stream of revenue.

3 Likes