Incoming Adjustment to 'Pending Sales' Waiting Period

I’ve been waiting 10 days already, no luck.
My assets aren’t suspicious either, they were made by well-known designers.
I only got 4 sales in total, and it’s taking 10 days+.
This is upsetting me quite a bit.

5 Likes

As a partial freelancer, my hatred towards this update gradually increased over time. When my employer wants to pay through a T-Shirt, it now takes up to TWO WEEKS for me to receive the Robux. The employer takes a week to receive the funds, and those funds take another week to be delivered to me.

14 Likes

This change that has been made seems like a massive band aid fix to a problem that should be looked at differently. This further slows down developers on being able to make a living off their payments by having to wait longer as opposed to the current system which is already very slow. This change will most likely drive people further away if it hasn’t already. Poor decision in the eyes of the developers/users of ROBLOX.

5 Likes

I am trying to get my dream item, but I can’t because of this worthless update!

2 Likes

This is horrible. I’m going to buy some limiteds with my Robux in the group, and about 4-5 days ago guy that I’ve worked was bought my shirt that was 500 Robux (after %30) tax, and still didn’t get my Robux.

My premium is nearly finished.

7 Likes

I waited for almost 2 entire weeks for my 15 Robux to get into my account, it should be hours, not days/weeks.

6 Likes

Roblox claims to be doing this for moderation, which raises 2 concerns in my mind.

1. Is moderation personally going through these purchases and earnings? If so, why?
  2. Roblox is essentially implying their bots are so trash at detecting authentic purchases that genuine people must go through them to decide if they are real.
4 Likes

How about finding and fixing the issue that there is a way to get unlegit robux instead of making us developers wait even longer for our robux?

4 Likes

This update is worse than rthro

7 Likes

Nothing is worse than the removal of guests, forums, builders club, old website theme, ect. (pretty much everything from 2016 that got removed) in my opinion

7 Likes

Would this possibly affect users who sell products such as maps with large quantities of robux?
Would possibly the system think it’s some sort of “fraud” money?

2 Likes

Month later, still no response from roblox.

3 Likes

Will we ever get told explicitly how long left we have until we can use our funds? Because just giving us a vague outline on how long it would take is dumb and not helpful. This will hurt smaller and maybe some larger group groups who rely on group funds as their main stream of revenue.

3 Likes

I dislike this update. I wanted to transfer my own robux to my group for ads, but I have to wait 7-10 days? 3-4 days was good enough, Roblox should reconsider.

2 Likes

So I believe this update has gone live, and I can tell from recent experience with it, that this has SEVERELY screwed me over. I have had a steady income for a while now, and was able to work out the timings for my bills and rent. I will not be reaching my necessary DevEx value by the time I need to process my DevEx in order to pay for my rent and bills in time, due to this ridiculous change.

I suggest reverting this or listening to the community.

use a trust system.

24 Likes

Exactly, Roblox is mostly formed by smaller developers, many advanced game development teams would rather use other platforms which give them more benefits.

Still, that doesn’t mean one should be forced to drop out of Roblox which could potentially harm their economical situation.

Hell, I feel sorry for the people who probably had to get into a big argument with their landlord.

1 Like

Please revert this, people are missing out on lots of money. Or you know, at least be transparent about when the robux is coming in. Now it’s just a guessing game.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly disagree. This is something that affects developer’s who have come to a reliance on DevEx for their income. I know that for people like @DevBuckette this is an issue as they make their income through DevEx to pay bills and etc. people now are going to need to wait longer to make the same amount they did before this change in order to pay bills and other expenses that are needs and requirements.

2 Likes

How does Rthro affect Developer Exchange?

You’re saying that nothing is worse than these? I digress. Your opinion is yours, and I’ll respect it, I’m simply just stating that I disagree. RTHRO and ANTHRO have nothing to do with anything I said otherwise I would’ve replied to the person you replied to.

Bit of an edit.
My fault for being vague, I can see now that I should’ve worded my original reply towards you to focus on your point.

2 Likes