Incoming Adjustment to 'Pending Sales' Waiting Period

Same with me, I have been waiting like 2 weeks at this point to get the robux in my group (over 1k).

It has been pending for that time from me giving myself 1 robux to buy a gamepass to test a feature on my game, and still pending.

3 Likes

This is crap. 10 days, no support at all besides one of your robots and a whole lot of no answers. Honestly your customer service is going right down the drain. We are the entire reason your staff can actually make a living and this is how you return the favor? Yeah whatever I get it, it’s for the clothing designers. But guess how many pointless, annoying updates you’ve made in the past while that have had no actual benefit to anyone. Maybe actually consider next time that it may help one group of developers (in this case, clothing designers), and tarnish entire studios off the actual developer side of games.

10 Likes

I managed to get the funds in my group within 4/6 days but NOW I have waited 2 or 3 weeks and my funds are being “Veified” now I cant pay myself the ROBUX I earned on my group (I used a group so I dont need to swap accounts when developing) and as I see this is only for groups. If this “Verification” of robux is VERY ineffective because the people who made this thing happen could just use a random account instead of a group

EDIT: OK so Roblox added the Verifying robux thing which I have seen on threads takes 30 days
So you need to wait 33-37 days on groups for payouts and I assume every purchase resets the counter so it could take longer, this is VERY annoying

3 Likes

You ever notice when they make bad updates like this and get poor feedback they never bother to respond to us in replies? lol

9 Likes

I can confirm that this is one of the worst updates to come to the Roblox economy. I do not believe that I would need to wait for a week if I do not get a lot of sales. It ruins the motivation because you do not want to get sales and then wait an entire week for them to pend. It does not feel worth it man.

7 Likes

A longer ‘Pending Sales’ waiting period is completely fine, however, not under the circumstances developers are in to push out new game features.

For example, if you are releasing a game in a new group, you have to wait up to seven+ days just to create a single badge because it can only be bought with group funds. Simply that makes this extended waiting period more of a headache to developers.

I sincerely hope to see something as simple as a badge able to be purchased with personal funds instead of group funds in the future, as that would be one less headache for developers on the Roblox platform.

3 Likes

They could just simply find a more efficient method to verifying funds. This would reduce the amount of time spent waiting.

4 Likes

This update is really stupid, if you guys are gonna continue updating the waiting time, put a timer until the robux comes thru. I don’t know how long it will take for different amounts of robux to come thru. I have 9k pending at the moment. How long does that take???

5 Likes

I was reading on these responces, expecting answers from staff, but of course there’s none, you guys are roblox! The gods of terrible customer support. I was scammed of 3k robux, not much, but you guys did nothing. Now you bring this out? I have 9k pending to use on ads and I have to release them on a specific date and now I see people saying its taking around a month for them to pend??! This is by far one of if not the stupidest updates you guys have released, I understand you’re trying to keep the community safer, but who wouldn’t notice their robux has been missing for more than 3 days?? Who wouldn’t find out they’ve been scammed within 3 days??? It’s just natural selection at it’s finest. But still, if you guys are going to keep this trash update, at least make it where it’s instant when putting funds into YOUR OWN group.

6 Likes

3 days is bad enough, 7 days is really long and 1 month? You’ve gotta be kidding. My funds are stuck and I need to pay developers and contractors. I’ve contacted support, they seem to copy paste the same message for everyone “Check every few days” “we can’t do anything”, Roblox please fix this and reduce wait time.

5 Likes

I’ve heard that now new groups are locked from using group funds, and the group would be locked. And instead of 4-7 days, it got increased to 7-10 days. I know this because a person I know told it.

3 Likes

Personally I think this update is very obsolete, not only does it affect developers but also clothing makers like myself, it seems the time that it takes for funds to come through depend on how many sales you have in your group/game, the more legitemate sales the less time it takes.
It seems that I’m getting my group funds every 5 days but even then its an extremely long time for such a low ammount

3 Likes

Wow! When I saw this post, I thought it was going to be about LOWERING the wait time, but this… This is OUTRAGEOUS. Waiting a week for YOUR EARNED MONEY to come into YOUR OWN GROUP. This is really going to hinder the speed of development. I thought 3 days was a long time, but dear God! A week?
I hope you’re proud of yourselves for “increasing security”. It may increase security, but it will seriously affect development.

5 Likes

I’ve had robux in my group funds for over a week and it still does not let me distribute them. If this continues any longer my game is going to fail. Thanks for this amazing update Roblox.

7 Likes

Awesome!

Fraud and Abuse is stilling happening!.. Just 7 days slower!

Now your team just caused a large hindrance to developers.

Congrats! Well done!

8 Likes

This update is nonsense!

It hinders game devs from paying staff even longer. 3 days was bad enough but 7 days is too much.

This might be the worst update I seen.

3 Likes

This change has been very one sided and frustrating to deal with.

As I am transferring my OWN funds to my group via Clothing, it seems to be taking unreasonably long.

@Roblox have you decided to reconsider this if at all, I thought we would be listened to after all we have done together, you can’t ignore us forever.

Maybe if you give us a reasonable and official response we would be less agitated.

89% of us doesn’t like this change, at least consider that.

4 Likes

There’s also a significant tax on the DevEx, so essentially developers have the gorgeous opportunity to get taxed twice.

3 Likes

It is saddening to see that @Roblox has not responded once, even though this is still a very active topic that is affecting people’s lives for the worse.

6 Likes

I’m really hoping an alternative to this could be considered, as this will most likely be harmful to beginner game Developers and Clothing-Designers.

4 Likes