Incoming Adjustment to 'Pending Sales' Waiting Period

Replying to this topic one last time, I read several posts and most of the developers are not very happy with this update. Roblox, please, for the sake of keeping your platform developer friendly please we request get rid of this update. This update to be frankly honest has caused nothing but sadness among developers, speaking from the behalf of the majority the additional wait time actually does little to nothing whatsoever in stopping frauds. As I mentioned earlier, anyone can commit a fraud 7 days later? What would stop them? This is just increasing the wait time and not solving the problem. If you hear us, if you hear the emotions and if you care for the majoirty of your developers then please work on it.

3 Likes

Now that the new ā€œusers have to be in the group for x timeā€ update released will the pending sales period change? I donā€™t see a reason to have both of these features at the same time. :pleading_face:

9 Likes

I know, old thread but NOBODY liked/likes this update. You guys do updates that benefit devs only most of the time and not even devs like myself liked this update. You could atleast put a indicator to tell us how long it takes for the robux to roll in. Having no specific wait time is just wrong.

4 Likes

I am disgusted that Roblox has not even adressed this issue. Feels like roblox is a bigger scammer than the ā€œhackersā€ we are trying to protect the developers from.

3 Likes

Many groups I am in fund people who can not afford the group uniform. This has proven to be near impossible since this update.

2 Likes

RIDICULOUS IDEA

Instead of extending the period to receive the Robux, you could come up with an idea on how to prevent those ā€œfrauds or abusesā€ instead of punishing all the group owners who have nothing to do with that stuff.

How about creating an additional check system for payouts, if it is so necessary - maybe based on checking alternative accounts that receive a lot of Robux and look after Roblox players who do this kind of black marketing?

My opinion about this update is that this will not help any of us. Firstly, this will officially ruin small communities formed up by groups that payout their members for uniforms/hats/events. Secondly, new groups will now face further difficulties to even start their projects. It was already enough to wait 3 days to receive the Robux and gather people around to create a good game. Thirdly, I believe that this will make the process of developing games slower and more inefficient. Finally, as far as I know there is also a 14-day delay placed on new users before they can recieve funds from the group. . .

Would it not be a good idea to ensure that accounts under 30 days old canā€™t receive funds? I think that it sounds good in terms of preventing fraud :laughing: :joy:

12 Likes

This kind of makes no sense. I mean, whatā€™s stopping a site that sells robux unofficially from just waiting 7 days? For extra security, you should make a system where you need to reach a certain value (sales, place visits, trust, etc) to be able to sell and gain robux from this, so people who buy robux off of sus sites canā€™t just alt. I dont see what waiting up to 7 days would do, all they would have to do is wait and they got their robux.

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t make sense at all

some of my friend purchased my gamepass that costs 2 robux and i earned 1 by waiting for 6 days

plus Iā€™d rather having 3 days pending than this kind of delay

3 Likes

On Behalf of my Small RPG/Warfare Based GOT Community, I can confirm that this does indeed hinder many vital aspects of development and positive progress to some extent.:negative_squared_cross_mark:

House Lannister 2015-2021

3 Likes

Disgusting, when will you ever do something us developers want?

5 Likes

This update is outrageous. This is really hurting my commisions. I had to run after my commisioners for two entire weeks just for the payment to go through. Please revert this change

9 Likes

We donā€™t even have a way to buy game badges with personal robux if the game has as owner the group, and thats not all I got a warning by making a shirt to let me pass my robux (losing another 30%) to my group because it was a ā€œscamā€ and now that i lost like 30% of my robux because i needed to use dev products i need to wait 3-7 days to make the badges and then finally start sponsoring, i had though starting sponsoring yesterday but it seems that i wont be able to do that until the next tuesday

3 Likes

The very least they could do is respond to what we are saying. Anything.

4 Likes

I still donā€™t understand why they havenā€™t done anything to fix this update after all the backlash.
This is hurting small developers big time, I see no need in this update as it literally wonā€™t be any positive changes. Fraud is still here and will continue to be here and thereā€™s nothing you can do to get rid of it.
The only thing that has been achieved by this update, is slow the process down with impact on other developers that donā€™t have a single thing to do with the illegal activities.

6 Likes

Itā€™s much easier to just do this instead of providing a versatile system for refunding purchases and dealing with scams.
Should have gotten used to decisions like this by now.

1 Like

Much easier for the moderation team at expense of developers.

2 Likes

I mean, good thing they upped the percentage by a lot for premium payouts, and that the group funds pending only went from 3 days to 5 days of wait time.

This is a pretty good update but thereā€™s one problem, I need to pay my developers and now it might take way longer to pay them.

How do you think this is good? There is nothing that is good by this, as now it takes longer to receive payments, and that gets very annoying.

5 Likes

What the heck is roblox thinking, it is already annoying enough to have pending tobux, but now making the matter even WORSE, WE HAVE TO WAIT SUCH A LONG TIMEā€¦

4 Likes