InCommand - versatile, adaptable command execution

Alright, thanks for the info! I’ll contact Roblox Support later.

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing the same issue except with some of my own plugins. it doesn’t let me rescale it and doesn’t properly update the scale of my UI in the frame.

As far for the saving system I’m not sure what the reason is for that as I haven’t looked into plugin data saving.

1 Like

JUst one question,
Why does it cost robux?

Because I want to be able to pay for my groceries and rent in exchange for the many hours I’ve spent perfecting my work and making it publicly available :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Cmon, it’s well worth the 125 bobux, for me it came in handy hundreds of times and counting. Especially considering that some games will charge you 500-1000 robux for what… some egg or pet or whatever that brings no value to your life.

2 Likes

Hey @Elttob I want to report the issue with data loss of my saved scripts, did you already find the cause of it, anyways once again thank you for amazing plugin!

2 Likes

If you’re planning on changing the workflow of saved scripts, could you consider adding support for place-only scripts? Many times I have certain workflows for specific places, such as fully changing to new maps (including reparenting the map to Workspace, changing lighting, reparenting the old map, and writing to Terrain), along with integrating with existing scripts for easy debugging.

Of course, these workflows and scripts change for every game, so it doesn’t make much sense to make them global. So I usually wind up stashing them in ServerStorage anyway and just pasting them into the command bar when I need them, but that’s kind of tedious by comparison.

2 Likes

does in-command use loadstring, if I buy it do I need to enable load-string?

Nope, it doesn’t need loadstring, it uses…something else…

idk, I don’t make plugins.

I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue yet, sorry! Do you have any more information about the bug?

1 Like

Unfortunately not but It thrown me error in output when it happened but I forgot to screenshot it because it happened when I opened second place by clicking on ‘New’ and I noticed that after I closed the place.

2 Likes

I’m looking into more organisational tools for saved scripts right now, so support for place-only or game-only scripts can be arranged :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

All my scripts are gone, welp!

Do you recall doing anything with multiple instances of Studio open? I’m looking into how this bug might be caused by some desync between Studio sessions.

Any errors printed in the output and repro steps would be appreciated too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

no erros, everything is just gone.

There are no backups, did I just lose it all?

1 Like

I don’t know enough about this bug yet to know if your data is recoverable or not, unfortunately.

Do you have any repro steps? That could help to diagnose the issue.

1 Like

Hey Elttob I am down to help you to try reproduce the issue I will let you know if I will be able to do it.

2 Likes

Boatbomber,

I loved this plugin until this happened, I lost a ton of scripts and it will take time to recover.

I highly recommend that until this bug is better identified and corrected, you to communicate with everyone using the plugin to make a backup of their scripts.

If it helps, I run the latest roblox studio on a macOS Mohave v10.14.6 and no one else have access to my account.

Opened the studio after a while and woah, incommand now supports vertical navigation of script :open_mouth:
Since when? XD
Previously i had to keep clicking left / right to reach some point / move my hand to mouse, but now i can just click up and down :slight_smile:
Small, but very nice qol update!

1 Like

An amazing plugin! I’m surprised that I only found it a year later! I’m a developer that does not want to shut lights off one by one kind of guy and I love using command bars! This had made my life so much easier! Best 125 robux spent on a plugin I’d say

2 Likes