InCommand - versatile, adaptable command execution

Why is this plugin so expensive???

1 Like

Super useful plugin, thank you!

One question, could you stop it from printing this each time I click Play Solo?
RobloxStudioBeta_wEjOCk3wmS

I usually only have my Output window open for a few lines’ worth of height at the bottom of my screen, and having this plugin print 5 lines, plus one or two other lines that my code prints means that I need to scroll down every time I want to check if some code printed something.

It doesn’t sound like much, but it gets annoying to have to do it every time - I’ve reverted to disabling the plugin entirely until I specifically need it to stop this.

Very minor complaint, but otherwise the plugin is excellent. Thank you!

2 Likes

Working on it! I’ve got a new plugin update system cooking for my new products and it’ll be coming to all of my plugins over time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If its just an RBXM file can’t you sell on patreon or a website like that? and people can receive the plugin via whatever price you set?

I bought InCommand yesterday and it seemed to tank my fps so I tested it on an empty baseplate.

Without InCommand installed: 60+ fps (hundreds with unlocker)

With InCommand installed: 45 ish fps

Don’t know if its specific to the .rbxm off of itch.io (where i bought it) but I have tons of other plugins downloaded and none affect my fps like this…

Please make an autosave. I have lost the scripts I was working on multiple times due to accidently closing studio or crashing because I left an empty while loop.

1 Like

InCommand should autosave regularly already. If it isn’t working for you, then your Studio install might be broken, your plugin settings file might be corrupt, or you’re really unlucky with a race condition in Roblox’s plugin code that can be triggered by running too many instances of InCommand at once.

I’m working on more robust and distributed data saving techniques as we speak, but nothing to announce yet.

1 Like