InCommand - versatile, adaptable command execution

I was going to test it out and then- Oops It costs robux… I’m too poor for it. Can you make some alpha version free?

2 Likes

No. This has been answered both here and on Twitter.

1 Like

You don’t necessarily need this plugin. Just use Roblox’s default command bar or another plugin. I personally have never had the need to use an external plugin as I don’t really see the point but if I recall correctly sircfenner made a plugin named security tools which is almost identical to this one.

Amazing creation! Always had trouble trying to use command bar, but now I could write multi-line code with this plugin!

2 Likes

Thanks so much to the both of you! This is one of the most useful plugins I’ve come across in a while and it’s definitely fairly priced for the feature set you’re getting.

For any fellow DataStore2 users, this is the perfect plugin for saving and quickly running the GDPR data removal code. Definitely cuts down on the time spent dealing with those frequent GDPR messages!

2 Likes

I would love to be able to specify a “main” function that I can give arguments to whenever I run my saved commands. Sometimes the Selection service simply isn’t enough. Loving the plugin so far, been using it every day since release and it has massively improved my workflow!

2 Likes

me when i see this: finally i could find what i’ve been trying to find for 2 weeks

me when i go install the plugin in roblox site: ok time to go to some robux giveaways lol

1 Like

The plugin costs less than a single cup of coffee. We think that’s a steal!

9 Likes

As @boatbomber has stated this plugin is definitely worth it, it’s very powerful and it has features that are not found in the default Roblox command bar such as it allows you to run code in an actual script editor that way you can properly indent your code and it’s just overall way less confusing, with the default Roblox command bar you don’t have this at all, and many many more things.

Since the command bar is limited to some things, it’s a steal, I highly recommend you to get it.

6 Likes

For a small fee, i’m willing to support your creations. You provide otherwise free resources to the community, and with a powerful plugin like this I can definitely justify the fee.

10 Likes

This will change my life. Thank you for this amazing plugin!

3 Likes

Wow, this is plugin ist just A W E S O M E, i really love this how we can store scripts and the best is that we can really write as in a real script and not as the classic commandbar. The price of 125 Robux is really good, maybe you need to increase this price as the plugin really was so soft and easy to use. If i need to give a feedback then i would give 19/10, really. I just want to ask someting: Why if we use the tab bar then we skip a row and do you want to add the blue suggestions as in real scripts? If you could resolve this then it would really nice. Else it was really good this script!

(Edit: and the possibility to undo and redo? Waypoints i belive its named)

1 Like

Thanks for this, I find myself using this plugin everyday. It’s made it easy for me, definitely worth the purchase.

1 Like

It might be just me but i discovered that after installing the plugin this just stops assets from loading on Solo Mode
After uninstalling everything works fine as it should, it looks cool though i can’t recommend it myself hhh
EDIT: It’s not just solo mode this also affects some of the plugin icons / Other assets and the Plugin Manager tab took me a while to load

1 Like

I am a fool and used the command bar instead of InCommand and now my command is gone. Maybe you could have a minimized version that emulates the command bar and autosaves whenever you press enter?

1 Like

Is there a hard character limit? I wanted to import one of my larger scripts in the editor to see how well it performs and it just gets cut off at the 436th line.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, Roblox TextBoxes have a character limit, yes.

6 Likes

Update:

• Undo support
    Our most popular feature request has been added! You can use the Studio keybinds to undo the actions of your script run through InCommand!
    Requested by: @DevKaister @EgoMoose @Eternalove_fan32

UndoDemo

• Click line number to select line
    A small QoL addition, but you can now click on the line number on the side of the IDE to select that line.
    Requested by: @0_salcret

• Available update notifier
    This is going to be very useful down the line, since Roblox does not (currently) alert users when a plugin has an available update!

• Fixed multiline token highlighting
    The highlighter used one TextLabel per token, so multiline tokens would have improper positioning as the subsequent lines would begin at the depth of the first line, throwing them out of alignment. This fix remedies that, and also makes the highlighter more robust and can now handle theoretical lexer error cases as well.
    Reported by @Exo_Byte

• Fixed math library highlighting
    The lexer does not “look backwards” during tokenizing, so contextual highlights like math.random would be incorrect, and things like math.Random would incorrectly highlight both globals. This fix handles the contextual highlighting at the highlighter level, altering the lexer results whenever required.
    Reported by @NotAPorgu

• Fixed cursor positioning after tabbing
    This one is a bit embarrassing, but my mental math was off by 1 and so the numbers involved were all wrong. Simple fix, and now your cursor shouldn’t have any issues.
    Reported by @Elttob
21 Likes

I’m on mobile and have to do my homework right now, but if you keep on watching I’d rather do Roblox studio than work :rofl:. Honestly, this is better.

Absolutely love being able to undo. That alone is a good enough reason to buy this plugin, let alone the ide. Real convenient, as opposed to spending time making unnecessary save points to use undo with the regular command bar.

This plugin just makes everything easier, and I haven’t even tried the play solo client/server execution!

4 Likes