Increase In HTTP 500 Errors On API Endpoints

hi @popeeyy i have the same issue in the game “HTTP Errors 500”

So i think it’s a roblox problem.

It is a Roblox problem. We can’t request anything from website API, and there’s no way we can fit an entire Roblox website into a game lol.

Gotta wait I guess, life is life

1 Like

I am pretty confident that this is affecting ordered datastores also.

The warning takes me to:

edit: they work now maybe it was just some coincidence

2 Likes

Able to include any ss of logs / gifs of the issue?

Seems I’m no longer getting errors on the roles get apis. The issue with rank updates seem to still be happening though.

1 Like

This issue should be fixed now. Please let us know if you have this issue again :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The issue is fixed, however an issue that’s been going on for over 6 months is STILL occurring to users in game.

1 Like

From a game I play, the HTTP errors are increasing, and the website is noticeably getting slower and slower.

Let me know if I need to create a new thread for this, this just seems like the ideal place to report this issue to, also to note, my data in the game has almost seized to be.

3 Likes

I have a thread about this here

The culprit strikes again!

1 Like

Yeah happening in my places too. Just started again

500 - retrying...
(node:135) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: InternalServerError
(node:135) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:135) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
500 - retrying...
500 - retrying...
500 - retrying...
(node:135) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
(node:135) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 3)
500 - retrying...
500 - retrying...
500 - retrying...
500 - retrying...
500 - retrying...

:expressionless:

1 Like
14:28:46.922 - HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)
  14:28:46.923 - 502: API Services rejected request with error. HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)
14:28:46.924 - Stack Begin
14:28:46.924 - Script 'ServerStorage.Datastore2.SavingMethods.OrderedBackups', Line 28
14:28:46.925 - Script 'ServerStorage.Datastore2.Promise', Line 218
14:28:46.925 - Stack End```

same i am having this problem trying to update my game

1 Like

Getting them too on my place for our game’s deployment UI haha.

1 Like

@Iron_LegionThe Issue Is Back… I still have the same problem as yesterday

game and webiste.

1 Like

GetRoleInGroup is returning 500 a lot lately. Still an issue.

1 Like

I’m getting this for legit just regular roblox-made API’s like getrankingroup, so I think it’s just a roblox issue in general, for the last 2-3 days maybe, our group hasn’t been able to do anything about it, and some parts of the game is unplayable, eg Core UI loading because it can’t get group rank etc.

GetRankInGroup is broken for my game as well.

And this may be related, but groups on the website are failing to load.

2 Likes

Core UI problems might be because of this: