INSANE realistic boxing ring STRUCTURE UPDATE

Hey, yall!
In the works is a realistic boxing game that is my personal project.
I have a WIP boxing ring I would like feedback on!
EDIT: this is an update version of my boxing gym! Some things look off, but this is a rough structure. The gym has way more to show than this, but I can only do so much with a photo lol. Plz give feedback for this current gym

New update: Best update: 4:40 PM PST: insanely good
https://gyazo.com/1b3bcb81a4f04c0e00f0bb1dc5e09632

New update 10:30 pst:

old:
Dark

Light

Thanks in advance!
-coolguyweir

7 Likes

I love it, I would say the rope is a bit to shiny but it does fit the style. I really like it though, Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the response! I appreciate it

1 Like

NOTE: I have made edits to the boxing ring. Please give some feedback, as it is almost done. Just gotta put some logos!

Really cool, man. Great job and keep up the work and effort!:+1:

1 Like

Thanks for ur feedback! I greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Hey there, @coolguyweir.

This boxing ring’s ropes are indeed very good. For the first picture, I recommend to turn down the brightness of the light a little bit. Keep up the good work!

Have a good day!

Sincerely,
IntrepidDude

Thanks for ur feedback! it’s a quite well constructed feedback lol

1 Like

Hey really good boxing ring and I like the way you’ve changed it in the second picture.

Thanks! I just edited it again actually, so feedback would again be appreciated! This one is appreciated, also!

I love the high poly texturing. Amazing job, make the barrier ropes string, and not foam covered in plastic. Just a recommendation.

That looks super good dude nice improvements!

What exactly do you mean lol
can you please explain?

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Looks awesome man I love it! You might want to make it a bit bigger.

Thanks for you suggestion! I actually made it to scale. since 1 feet is about 1 stud, and the large overall platform is 24 by 24 feet at larger scale, I made it 24 by 24 studs! The area inside the ropes are 22 by 22.

They should be strings, very thin.

got it. Thanks!
(c-230jty20323n0h2iehw 30)

an update version of my boxing gym is here! Some things look off, but this is a rough structure. The gym has way more to show than this, but I can only do so much with a photo lol. Plz give feedback for this current gym