Introducing an Improved Appeals Process

I never got a way to access it or anything, and the appeal moderator still isnt even remotely listening to me.

3 Likes

This hasn’t done anything else for users to be honest, the audio moderation is still terrible. I got banned last night for uploading a audio that was used on another Roblox game (Pressure) for an entity (pandemonium) and I was banned for it whilst the owner of that game got to keep his account after he uploaded it. I got my appeal rejected twice even after providing proof for it being a false ban. Please don’t let computers moderate audios for you as this has paused development on one of my projects.

4 Likes

I got a 1 day ban, the support rejected the appeal, but after writting a very long text they sent me The same message over again, i think Even support are bots

5 Likes

They denied giving me a reason for the ban

1 Like

Yeah they give bots to “Non-Important” people.

4 Likes

LOL, this might be actually worse than the previous appeal program; this is completely managed by bots. The appeal AI answers only after a minute passes. Oh no! we can’t do that no matter how much unjustified the ban was, anyways…

3 Likes

Are “classic” t-shirts not supported by this new process? Someone went through my inventory and reported every single thing I’ve ever uploaded on the 12th to troll me and bizarrely got a couple of random t-shirts removed, however none of them showed up in the new appeals process tab nor did I receive an email telling me they were removed. The images shown in the announcement have someone appealing an asset named “shirt” so I assumed “classic” clothing would appear here, too. I did send an email through the “something not shown here” button but the appeals email immediately rejected it, soooo, yeah, this new appeals process system appears to work much better. Thanks.

My comment on this subject. This improved moderation is much worse, it happened many times that the AI ​​bot rejected my appeal (even though I explained in detail how nonsensical the asset removal was) and the appeal made the old way (by writing to Roblox Support) was accepted. That’s why I always write to Roblox Support. As an interesting fact, I will add that once this bot rejected my appeal, I tried to appeal again by pasting the same text and the appeal was accepted, it’s as random as a coin toss.

2 Likes

Yea not calling that an improvement…