Introducing Configure Group

There system no longer tags it wont let you create it. if it got tagged Email roblox. I have 3 groups tagged and they changed 1 for me.

2 Likes

Would be nice if we could change them as groups I made got tagged, and we could fix it ourselves

1 Like

I’m surprised we STILL can’t upload badges for group games using personal currency instead of group currency.

This is really annoying. I definitely have more than 0, and 100 robux.

4 Likes

If your group name is tagged, contact CS and they will be able to re-name it for you.

2 Likes

They should make badges free on my opinion, but okay…

Sorry for this off-topic reply if it is considered as.

1 Like

This looks very nice! I love both features: the new Player List and Configure Group! :heart:
Player List reply: PlayerList Updates - #31 by Novolua

3 Likes

To add to this, it would be very useful if we could manually type the page number we want to jump to. Sometimes there are hundreds of pages and trying to spam click the next page button is inconvenient.

(I’m not sure whether you can edit the URL to change the current page, but even if, it’s not convenient)

1 Like

This is indeed for legacy reasons, I doubt we will remove it anytime soon. Same reason we still have to support tix purchases showing up in the transactions log

4 Likes

Hello Coexperience, randomly coming in. Do you know how I can contact the CS?

You can contact Roblox customer support by sending an email to info@roblox.com or filing a request directly from the support page.

If you do choose to file a request from the support page, make sure to select the “Moderation” category and then “Appeal Account or Content”.

1 Like

Pretty sure it was info@roblox.com*?* Either way, you’ll get a faster reply using the form.

2 Likes

This looks so good! Also quick question, How did my old friend change his group name?! Like at first it was Season Hotels and Resorts and now it changed to Season Fries… :confused:

1 Like

Get a new group. Just for the extra characters.

1 Like

What do you mean? He change group?

~~ UPDATE ~~
The Configure Group page is now live for all! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:
And the Group Admin and Audit Log pages are now off. :coffin: :coffin: :coffin:

Thank you all for your feedback and bug reports during this testing phase :pray:

26 Likes

Yay! It is going to be even more fun now this is live!

PS, will we ever be able to have more than 20 roles in a group?

1 Like

Hey, The ability to spend funds is for stuff like; Group advertising or Group Badges. The reason you can’t Payout is because it would could a form of scamming. You could rinse dry a group full Robux that is why ROBLOX does not allow it

2 Likes

It is now Public. :smiley: Go to your to test it.

1 Like

This is great! The admin group page was really dated and sometimes kind of confusing, I’m glad this is being reworked. Though if I were to give a suggestion I would like to ask for the ability to change the group name (even if for robux) but if this is already possible I would love to know how to do it

1 Like

MY EYES… are saved! :star_struck:

2 Likes