Introducing Configure Group

There already are feature request created for that.

Hi, It’s a nice change, makes things more organized.

But… weren’t you able to change your group names before? If you were able to change group names, I’d love to see that feature again if possible.

1 Like

You think Roblox will add the option for group banners?

4 Likes

Changing group names was never possible and it doesn’t exist because of a reason.
If you join the group called ‘Pizza Lovers’ and a few months later it is renamed to ‘Ice Cream Lovers’ it would be misleading. You joined the Pizza Lovers group because you love pizza, not because you love ice cream.

3 Likes

I fully agree, we should be able to choose which page number we want to land on; giving more ease of access.

2 Likes

If you have feedback on being able to change group names, please support this topic or send in a reply to it: (if you don’t see a Reply button, you can use post approval)

Announcements are hard to monitor due to the number of responses, so your feedback will be very hard to find back once this one starts collecting dust.

5 Likes

Cool, but when can we also change/edit the group icons?

Changing group icons is a supported feature for group owners.

4 Likes

This looks great! I would also like to not have my eyes blinded when i go to https://www.roblox.com/develop :laughing:

Oops! Didn’t realize. Thanks for the clarification. :smile:

The group admin page did not sync with the main page before. This is much better. (Nice parody btw :+1:)

1 Like

Another thing I hope to one day see for Group Audit Logs is the ability to search by year, not just by user. I know that the logs won’t go further back then about 2012, but being able to search by years would still be extremely useful for any group.

I also still wish to see the ability to choose what page you search in Group Configuration to return. There were no downsides to it, and it’s sorely missed.

8 Likes

I support, searching for keywords would be a nice addition too

3 Likes

I also support the idea of being able to just search by keywords, instead of having to type out the full username.

4 Likes

I wish they added a ban list feature as well, would make the life of group owners way easier lol

2 Likes

Could we maybe have an update to the group page, so it does not automatically go to the settings page but to the members page?

1 Like

This is really cool! I feel like an important feature groups need is the ability to change a group’s name. For a 100 Robux? Or a 1000? I myself would love to just capitalise the letters of my group, because it looks kind of ugly at the moment with most of it being lowercase. I would love you to look into this, but I understand if it is not a priority!
Really nice layout.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

So, there’s an issue with changing a specific member’s rank on PC that my HRs and I have been experiencing. When you search a specific member, or are on a rank with 3 or less members, the list when you try to change their rank glitches.

As you can see, the drop down list goes BEHIND the screen. This makes it difficult when promoting certain members, or if there’s 3 or less members in a rank. We have to manually zoom our screens out to get the list to work, like so.

That’s zoomed out by 80%. I hope this is fixed soon.

2 Likes

Group rank dropdown gets cut off at bottom of members page it’s been reported here and we are looking into it

1 Like

Is there any ETA when the bulk ranking feature will be introduced?

1 Like