Introducing Connect 2022!

Great job everyone and congrats to the winners! I’m proud of what me and the team were able to complete in the time given and am impressed with everyone’s submissions.

That seems to be a mobile issue, as far as I’m aware, it’s fixed in game but was never fixed in the lobby. There are also 2 bugs on top of that, one you will always experience and one you will occasionally experience. We’ve decided not to update the game anyways until we get our winnings, just to give everyone chance to play it.

Wasn’t one of the judging criteria making sure it works fine? How are the judges going to be able to tell that? (I would personally consider execution to be also making sure there aren’t any bugs)

There’s literally a translate option in subtitles but I can see an issue if the game does rely on reading, since it’ll likely not be translated.

2 Likes

@Gu4rana, how many teams entered this game jam?

1 Like

@Gu4rana All valid works not included in the top 25 will receive their prize Connect Halo within two weeks or not?

I read it too fast and I thought it said it was in order lol.

It wasn’t in one day to play the games

XD

Game jam or video jam?
It’s not logical when someone could have made a good video but a bad game.

Not fair at all.

Also we aren’t video editors we are developers :rat:

6 Likes

Did you work alone? Because you had to participate with a team of 2 to 5 members.

1 Like

I think something happened internally like a error, my friend was first told he had placed in the top 25 then his team later got the same message. His team contained 5 people and followed all the rules? Something has gone wrong internally maybe some wires got crossed.

4 Likes

My team got top 25 and followed all the rules and points mentioned in the disqualification message and we’re not sure why? If a Roblox staff member is reading this, please DM me as me and my team would like to sort the issue out ASAP.

Edit: it has been resolved :+1:

1 Like

Weird, our team hasn’t received a disqualification message, we haven’t received any sort of message at all yet (we’re expecting one around the 20th).

It sounds like this might be a bit of a generic message idk

No I followed all the rules, except I didn’t write one of my team members usernames right.
So after all I did make a minor mistake on the form, which is my fault. When I reached out to see what I did wrong, the person responded very quickly and told me my mistake.
So the only one to blame for this one is me. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Hi, will we get a devforum notification/prizes and when? @bri9adeiro

1 Like

Have you recieved a message about your game yet?

1 Like

No, you’re not supposed to be until the 21st (also the day is wrong, is anyone going to fix that lol) I believe, read the terms lol.

For some odd reason the connect halo does not display on R15 avatars. It only shows up on R6 avatars.

1 Like

That’s odd. i just got the message 3 days ago and im still waiting for any more info.

I got it 3 days ago as well along with the rest of our team.

I would imagine Roblox is processing giftcards for roughly 100-125 people at the moment, DET is responsive though, haven’t received giftcard yet but I’m expecting it in a week.

I still haven’t heard anything back, even though are we supossed to get out giftcards today around this hour?

It’s also the weekend and Roblox HQ isn’t opened. Wait til Monday…

It doesn’t necessarily specify that you were to get the giftcards today, it just means that you would have been contacted by today.

As @ItsKoiske mentioned, it is Sunday (or Saturday in the US), I wouldn’t expect to see your rewards today. I’m hoping they will decide to send them out tomorrow since it’s been almost a month since the challenge happened.

3 Likes