Introducing Our New Studio Logo!

Not too sure what I think of this yet…

You guys should update the DevHub icons too

Honestly, they will probably just leave the crowns the same.

Looking good right now honestly.

This new design is good, but nothing beats the classic.

I think the new logo variant looks promising, thought it would be fun to look at the logo’s side by side over the years- so here we are.

rblxstudio

RBXdev

I understand the RBXdev logo doesn’t necessarily count as a ‘studio logo’ although it was technically the DevFourm’s identity at the time :heart:

3 Likes

I’m not so keen on it. I think the “S” is a good idea, but I’m really not sure about the colour. I think it should still keep the same feel as the old logo by having a flat colour.

1 Like

It really stands out more and I love the shiny!

1 Like

the old logo looks like internet explorer 2010 design rather than modern roblox design

1 Like

Something cool beyond legends as if lightning hit the middle of the roblox logo!

1 Like

Amongst other icons it kind of looks like an icon for bloatware. It’s not distinct enough; the gradient just kind of turns it into a blue amorphous blob. Making it flat is probably a good idea.

Seems cool! Though I’ve noticed that the Talent Hub doesn’t have the new logo.

2 Likes

This new logo looks a lot more modern and futuristic but I do agree with everyone else on the gradient part otherwise it looks great but i will miss the old logo.

1 Like

This new one is cool but I don’t really like it. Its just… odd, and feels out of place

I think thats some bit cool but its look likes too weird for the old players ı think. I joined in 2015 in my oldest account. And its weird for me . Some bit…

The new logo looks fine and all but the old one screamed Roblox this one just seems like any old game engine.

I very much agree, this new logo doesn’t go with any other aspect of Roblox’s logo design at all, past or present.

Not the biggest fan. You should tilt the “S” to make it touch the corners like the old one, and make it flat instead of gradient like @VegetationBush said

1 Like

@DevRelationsTeam Is there any chance that the studio itself will get any UI updates to match the more futuristic logo?

2 Likes

I actually prefer the 2016 studio icon but of course I do like how this logo sits on the developer forum of course it looks strange on studio and i actually prefer the 2016 studio icon.

Anyways if roblox is updating the logo for studio I think roblox should update its player luncher logo the silver is disgusting and boring I don’t know why they chose silver as the red was more nice looking but if roblox does change its player launcher along with studio then I am all happy for that.

Another thing I have noticed studio icon looks way to modern for the actual platform.

Icon modern

Program interface itself is like 2014 design so I would highly recommend to update your interface / UI designs before adding this logo really. But anyways hoping the next update will bring new interface for studio as we really need it.

It will take a little time to get used to but I am sure it’s going to be all okay.

3 Likes