Introducing Our New Studio Logo!

Looks really good! I personally think that a flat design would look better than a gradient, but other than that I think it looks great :+1:

Personally, I like it. It looks less basic.

I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about the gradient, but I love it! I just honestly love the logo. Great work Roblox!

2 Likes

The logo is fine for me besides something many others has said: the gradient. It looks so out of place compared to every other icon on my desktop and taskbar. It would be cool if roblox released a flat version of the logo, just so it could fit better with all the other icons and not stick out quite as much. Maybe even make a way to toggle between the two

It looks very clean and looks like a really big improvement however, the gradient looks very strange on windows 10 device especially as most icons on windows 10 are flat. The gradient makes the icon look like something you would have found back in 2012-2014, and seems outdated.

Speaking of this improvement will Roblox also plan to update the User Interference inside of Roblox Studio as well? The icons, and interference looks extremely outdated. I think updating the user-interference within studio is also a much needed change. (Referring to the Explorer & Properties Tab)

Yeah, because graphic designers would otherwise be contributing to server stability…

I think the previous logo felt more appropriate for studio since it resembled a pair of square protractors. This new one isn’t terrible, but the gradient doesn’t look too great on the taskbar.

1 Like

This is awesoomeeeeeeee!!! can’t wait to see this in studio.

1 Like

Bruh for the free models that are the old studio logo :rofl::rofl:

Cool icon, though, but I already miss the old one :wave::asterisk:

Also, I don’t think you’ve updated everything:

1 Like

To be honest. I really think this logo looks nice. It looks futuristic.

4 Likes

Not my type, but it’s alright the old flat logo was better ngl.

Also they should add a black background or something

I think it looks good! The change in the logo makes me happy honestly. We are seeing something new. Good job.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Introducing Our New Studio Logo!:

I think it’s like this for users who are color blind, although I don’t know that that’s probably a reason.

Screenshot_20210211-085801

Doesn’t look so good on Android 10 though, but it’s because Android 10 has rounded icons.

It looks great!

Come on you guys, get a move on.

1 Like

Woah! I never even realized this! This really emphasises the connection, collaboration parts a lot!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s to match the current Roblox Player logo. Personally though, I really like it! I think it makes studio look more interesting and ‘friendly’ to players who might want to start developing. Also, I don’t think the logo necessarily has to fit in with the theme of the UI, and if it does a version without the gradient can be used (which can be seen on your browser.)

1 Like

This looks much better in my opinion as it has more detail within the logo, unlike the old one which is just plane blue. This gives it a much more modern look!

1 Like

no thank you please revert tysm

1 Like

This is needed. For now, go to macosicons.com. They have the old logo already made.

It’s scarily hideous, every time I look at it I want to bleach my eyes with acid.

1 Like