Introducing Our New Studio Logo!

Wow, It’s just beautiful, I never went to Roblox for over 1 year but now, I’m back to start.
Thanks Roblox, I love it!

1 Like

It looks nice…
I personally don’t like the new one.
I prefer the old logo…

1 Like

eeehh it looks fine but something doesn’t look that good but I can’t put my finger on it but 7/10 not bad but could use some improvement can’t wait for any other logo changes in the future

1 Like

I like the logo, it reminds me of the unity of two communities. The playing and creating communities. Tho I’m not a big fan of the gradient.

1 Like

Looking great, Roblox. I realized this and thought it looked way better. However, sometimes it kind of looks weird in some places.

I might be wrong though.

1 Like

Alright, alright. The new logo is, eh, okay. Nothing special. But, I need your guys’ thought process. Why is there a blue logo for Roblox Studio but red for Roblox itself? Blue and gray doesn’t go with one another…

1 Like

The logo looks great on developer.roblox.com.
Just wanted to point out that the devforum logo seems to be broken currently.

1 Like

It’s only white for dark theme though:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but where is the S in the new logo?

4 Likes

oof

Looks like I had to tweak a few settings for Discourse to generate the manifest correctly (we don’t write it ourselves, managed by forum software). Can you try again now? It should have the proper maskable image referenced there now.

Discourse has no way to provide different images for the maskable and non-maskable entry, they’re always both the same as far as I understand from their docs.

6 Likes

You are all correct, this has now been updated appropriately with flat headers and icons on the devforum web UI. (I was still waiting for some files to complete this) :slightly_smiling_face:

We tend to use the 3D version only for splash screens, profile icons (such as Roblox avatar profile on the forum) and app icons.

7 Likes

Can you try again? (You might have to reinstall it as an app) It should be resolved now.

2 Likes

If you are reading this and you are not seeing any logo changes anywhere, please try hard-refreshing your browser and seeing if that resolves the issue. Some images may be cached on your device.

We’re intending to update the Talent Hub next week with new branding!

3 Likes

I’m glad you updated it! This version looks way sleeker and is consistent with the Roblox website which is definitely a plus.

What. Is. This.

Like I feel this is OK, but the old one was WAYY better. And it just looks weird on my taskbar.

2 Likes

Same, I prefer the old logo. I’m not saying this new one is bad, but in my opinion it’s too futuristic and doesn’t really fit the Roblox Studio Interface.

2 Likes

In my opinion, the logo actually looks really nice. For all of you people complaining that it doesn’t fit in your taskbar, it isn’t that hard to just apply a custom icon to your shortcut (except for the fact it gets wiped every update). You can just use the one I made in like 5 minutes here.

3 Likes

It’s cool and all, but the gradient really kills it

(am I the only one that didn’t see the S in the middle?)

1 Like

I know everybody’s grating on this for the gradient but I agree with @AbstractAlex , gradient ~= outdated.

I like the depth to it, and I see why the gradient originates in the center, as it’d look odd if it were a single linear gradient.
I also really like the shape, it feels more clean.

1 Like

There’s a small bug, the old logo still remains in the process of downloading ROBLOX Studio.
https://gyazo.com/a6d990aef4c689f05985d857f38d7d4a