Introducing Our New Studio Logo!

It seems everywhere this new logo is used a png of it is being used, not a svg, which probably is why the logo on developer.roblox.com is very pixelated… even if you just take a quick look at the logo in the browser

ON a 1920x1080 resolution screen, it still looks a little pixelated image

2 Likes

They’ve changed it but now they’ve made it white, like its a different entity to roblox studio lmao…image

3 Likes

Looks like they’ve changed it again. I like this new version a lot more personally. Fits the flat style.

Great new logo, thanks for listening to our feedback.

Came back just to say that w/o the gradient, the logo looks really good and fits everything.

I hate the grey design a lot, it’d be cool if we got something like that.

1 Like

Does it match the Fluent design

I don’t mind the gradient since it matches the Roblox Player. I admit it looks better if it’s flat, but if it’s made to cater towards colorblindness then that’s understandable.

Although, the Roblox logo needs fixing for large icons on the desktop:

PS: I don’t normally open Roblox on the desktop but I’m just using it for comparison between the size of the logos.

5 Likes

While the new logo works in design, the gradient doesn’t fit, especially when it isn’t too subtle. A single color works better.

Roblox’s new neumorphic logos are amazing! I love the fact they’re taking the initiative to look different and unique from other brands, because Roblox IS unique.
Now I hope they start a transition to this new design in their platform UI.

2 Likes

It looks superb! If you remove the gradient it would be even better!!

I think you forgot to update the logo here: https://education.roblox.com/en-us/support/marketing-materials

4 Likes

i really like it, but that gradient looks weird with it, and also because, idk about anyone else, but im real used to the cut diagonally instead of straight through the middle, and it not being a straight cut, nonetheless good job with the new logo!

edit: i also liked the old one because it wasnt too far off from the O in the roblox logo

4 Likes

I really like the more modern touch! Great job I must say!

Honestly, I hope they don’t change the roblox logo to look just like the studio logo. I think they should have some seperation besides different colors.

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely agree, it kinda makes it look like old apple logos and I definitely prefer the old logo either way but would definitely better with a flat shading instead of a gradient

To be honest, I don’t really like the new one. I don’t think it was because I was used to seeing the old one. Well at least it applied to all the other new roblox logos. Since I think the new grey roblox logo is definitely better compared to the old red roblox logo (except the gradient) The two lines that goes from one side to the other just looks bad compared to the old one since diagonal makes it look less boring and I think both gradients on the roblox logo looks bad and makes it look like old apple logos (I also just realised it was supposed to resemble an s but didn’t really see it until people mentioned it)

1 Like

yeah but everytime you open roblox studio doesn’t it open the shortcuts app for a second

I am a 50/50. I get opinions. I do agree with your opinions. I prefer the old one. The new one matches with the gradient. I want the old one back but with the gradient and lighting because it matches with the roblox icon.

2 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about…?

Are you sure about that? It looks good:
20210214_084349
This is on Samsung Galaxy Note 8