Introducing Seamless Account Switching on Roblox

Ehm let me know if this is just me but that little switch accounts button is gone :\
IMG_0517

@Bug-Support temporary? Permanent?

2 Likes

I was just going to mention this haha, I wonder if this will come to studio, it’d be a massive help since I archive a lot of my lesser active work on my alt. Having to log out of my main and in to the other, then reverse whilst both accounts have 2FA is not fun. Even being able to open different workspaces logged into different accounts would be an amazing feature for studio.

1 Like

We are pleased to share that you can now also switch between multiple accounts in Studio! You can add up to 10 accounts to Studio by clicking on the user name in the upper right corner of your Studio window.

Note: Due to the complexities of access permissions and age restrictions, a new instance of Studio will launch when you switch accounts.

8 Likes

<13 Accounts not have account switching in n Browser?

Because when you have 3 accounts (for example) on the account switch and you try to log in with an account <13, the site forces you to close all other sessions.

This is a problem for my workflow since accounts +13 and <13 are used on my computer

1 Like

Finally, after two very long years!! Thank you.

1 Like

Is there a reason this feature hasn’t appeared on my account yet?

The account switching button has just completely disappeared from my account lol

1 Like

Weird, it’s still on mine. Did this happen to anyone else?

1 Like

It happened right after I cleared my cache and cookies (because the site was being slow) and I also noticed the top half of the home tab is gone (the pfp and friends bar), my friends list is gone, and chat tab is gone. So its most likely just Microsoft edge being Microsoft edge lol

1 Like

How do you remove an account from there? I have no idea on how to do that.

1 Like

Great Feature! But if one of your accounts is id verified is it possible to make the rest id verified.

Since switching accounts confirm you own that account would be cool :slight_smile:

This is a great advancement in Roblox! I have at least 5 accounts that I need to use sometimes for business.

1 Like

Maybe ur on iPad so it’s throwing u a mobile version which it doesn’t support, try requesting desktop site

I’m already on the desktop site

Is it just me, Or is account switching forced as the default login method when I logout?

Same here, it gets…pretty annoying.

Can someone explain why for me it works on brave but doesnt on Google Chrome?

Me: switches from another account to this one
That account:
IMG_0293

1 Like

Can we at least switch accounts when suspended?

Please no. Why do I need this just because of this

1 Like