Introducing Seamless Account Switching on Roblox

Finally, after two very long years!! Thank you.

1 Like

Is there a reason this feature hasn’t appeared on my account yet?

The account switching button has just completely disappeared from my account lol

1 Like

Weird, it’s still on mine. Did this happen to anyone else?

1 Like

It happened right after I cleared my cache and cookies (because the site was being slow) and I also noticed the top half of the home tab is gone (the pfp and friends bar), my friends list is gone, and chat tab is gone. So its most likely just Microsoft edge being Microsoft edge lol

1 Like

How do you remove an account from there? I have no idea on how to do that.

1 Like

Great Feature! But if one of your accounts is id verified is it possible to make the rest id verified.

Since switching accounts confirm you own that account would be cool :slight_smile:

This is a great advancement in Roblox! I have at least 5 accounts that I need to use sometimes for business.

1 Like

Maybe ur on iPad so it’s throwing u a mobile version which it doesn’t support, try requesting desktop site

I’m already on the desktop site

Is it just me, Or is account switching forced as the default login method when I logout?

Same here, it gets…pretty annoying.

Can someone explain why for me it works on brave but doesnt on Google Chrome?

Me: switches from another account to this one
That account:
IMG_0293

1 Like

Can we at least switch accounts when suspended?

Please no. Why do I need this just because of this

1 Like

That seems less likely… since a person banned for some reason … could just use an Alt account to do the same or even harass more :thinking:
I understand the thinking to maybe get the other unbanned via the Alt account… but shouldn’t matter either way.
And then again… with a terrible moderation system Roblox uses… I feel for banned accounts.

I’m trying to use one of my alts to view the hunt page because I can’t even see that

1 Like

Hi Paul,

A question regarding this; I’ve added some alts to Studio to test a few things which I don’t want to make use of anymore, and now it seems I’m stuck with them in my account switcher unless I log into each one and log out again. Is there a more intuitive way of clearing all of your signed in accounts from the feature, possibly through Roblox’s localappdata? I tried uninstalling Studio and even this didn’t work :sob:

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately this V1 UI is pretty simple you have to switch into each one and log out. I’ve asked the devs if there’s a way to do it via file system or registry.

1 Like