Introducing the Verified Badge!

Cool, this is really cool! I hope I get verified because cool cool cool a lot of cool yes cool is this enough cools to make it 3 0 characters long? Cool.

Can you lose the verification badge to time? For example a few years of inactivity?

People do, Bandites amd mario118118 have recieved the message for a checkmark, however it doesnt show up for everyone.

Great update, just one problem: for me verification badges dont show up. Don’t know why.

Like i said above your response and how roblox themselves said, its rolling out and not visible for all

As well as keeekcraft. I’m just wondering when we will be able to see the badges.

1 Like

Some people already do, its just a procentage thing I think

1 Like

Hello there, it’s been a few days and even though I received the message that I am eligible for a verified badge yet it still doesn’t show up on my profile. Help would be appreciated.

I’m guessing that I might get it.

1 Like

yep @mario118118 does have it.

2 Likes

Also people who can’t see it have this error in console I’m guessing.
even Roblox doesn’t have it lol

2 Likes

I think group owners with groups over a certain size (maybe 10k) should be included in this.

1 Like

The objects do not exist on the website for majority, so it’ll error, like in the image u sent

1 Like

At the moment i think it’s higher.

2 Likes

I got a question, If your group receives verified badge - does the owner of the group also gets it?

1 Like

This question was asked somewhere in here.

1 Like

I could not find it, if anyone has the answer, could you please reply

How many hours are you asking for exactly?

1 Like

I think they will if you specify them in the credits so most people actually know they are part of the team.

1 Like

I definitely like the idea of this. I think they should specify some of the requirements, because I will be spending as much time as it takes to get the verified badge, and I would like to know how long I will have to use Roblox Studio. Still, this is one of the best ideas Roblox has come up with.

1 Like