Introducing the Verified Badge!

my question was if a group gets the verified badge, does the owner automatically gets it in his profile

1 Like

time to kick out that impersonating
Wait, you just turned to the right direction! Bravo!

Wonder if I’ll be verified. I was a notable game-developer.

1 Like

It’s been 3 days now and the update still has not appeared for me :frowning:

Only the Age Guidelines update is currently available for me but not the verified badge update and these 2 updates should actually come out on the same day.

3 Likes

This will be incredibly useful as I have been subject to constant impersonation on the platform to get my players to attempt to engage in scams or otherwise unlawful activity.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t even seen it yet. I thought I would be able to see it by now. I don’t really understand why they haven’t released it yet. It doesn’t need multiple days of beta testing.

1 Like

This is a step forward! It’s great that more people can now be recognized without any people copying others by using display names, now people can recognize Roblox developers, content creators, etc. without asking for proof. Though I feel like if people could view their usernames with the leaderboard it would be enough, still, people get tricked sometimes.

1 Like

That would make sense because the owner owns it, I think it may even work if the owner did no work and just hired people to do it.

1 Like

So I got a message saying my group is eligible for the Verified Badge. How about me? I own the group, shouldn’t I get the badge as an individual also?

I also have this same issue and I’m wondering the same thing. I feel like if your group is verified, you should automatically also be verified. Because nowadays, people put their games under groups not their personal account.

1 Like

Same here, my group got verified while my account hasn’t.

Awesome. The badge looks really cool and I’m looking forward to this update.

Still didn’t got the update yet sadly :frowning:

1 Like

I got the update, but not the badge (sadge)

1 Like

Hi Roblox, when will you be giving me my verified badge?

You just have to wait and see if they give it to you.

1 Like

Still didn’t got the update yet sadly, i wait since 8 days ._.

1 Like

Did you try clearing out your cookies yet? I did that and the checkmarks showed up for me.

1 Like

I did so and I still don’t see verification badges. Odd!

4 Likes