Introduction thread for new forum members

No need to fear, nforeman is here.

Pfft, who am I kidding, you’ve probably never heard of me.

Well fear no more, because nforeman is here!

Anyway, off with my head, I mean puns, because I’m glad to be here and have been waiting for a good year or so for a chance to become a part of the community.

5 Likes

hi. i’m really happy i got accepted. this has been one of my goals since i’ve started developing on Roblox. i like to make ui’s and stuff like that.

i can’t wait to be apart of the community and engage more with everyone! i hope to meet new people and friends. have a good day!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello, I’m theloudscream!!! (sorry for all the exclamation points). Thrilled to be apart of the Dev Forums, so thank you for accepting me.

Anyways, I’m a 19 year old college student studying Interaction Design and major in UI/UX design. I’m super sarcastic, enjoy all aspects of design (minimal, flat, etc.), and I love Chipotle.

Can’t wait to meet new people and be apart of this community :grin:

7 Likes

Welcome everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, I’m qqtt991 and I’ve been around since 2008.
I was the “developer” of Be an Alien and Build a Nest and made front page for quite a while way back when the Internet had that lovely HTML smell and Roblox still kinda looked like an out-of-control grad project. I left sometime around 2012 due to changing interests.

I came back last summer following my entrance into the computer science program at my university to play around with what I’d learned in a friendly visual environment and ended up rebuilding Be an Alien from scratch.

I’m currently working on my internship program between classes, and restarting that project I started last summer since it was a learning project, and in it’s current state is a spaghetti disaster. I’ve got a really nice new infrastructure and GUI cooking now though.

Can’t wait to start getting more involved.

11 Likes

That looks fantastic!

1 Like

Hi, i’m za_pa/zappy00. I’ve been around since 2009.
I make a lot of stuff, like animations, drawings, and games (mostly scripting, though I can build.)
that’s pretty much it. glad to be here!

3 Likes

no way

6 Likes

no way [2]

5 Likes

no way [3]

4 Likes

Hello!
First thing I would like to say is what an honor it is to be here.
I joined roblox early 2013 and quickly discovered Studio.
I learned what I know about studio mostly by myself for the first couple years, but after that I met a few really great developers who gave me advice and other tips.

I greatly enjoy building things, especially structures, mostly along the lines of Scifi or Victorian era builds.
I don’t really script, though I find the time to practice every once in awhile.

I hope to get to know more of you, and be patient with me as I learn how to navigate the forums!

Have a great day!

• ActicCitadel
8 Likes

Hey guys! I’m honored to have been accepted. I’ve been scripting and occasionally building on ROBLOX for sometime in the neighborhood of 7 years. As of now I’m the scripter / “lead engineer” for Swordburst 2, working in place of Alex. I’ve created my own large RPG before, King’s Calling. Currently I’m in the process of making countless of my own games as well. It’s great to meet you all, and good luck with your ROBLOX ventures!

5 Likes

Hey, I’m Stratiz. I specialize in Lua that I taught to myself over the course of about 4 years without the help of the wiki considering I had no idea it existed at the time. I like to make unique and exciting games that have unusual and odd twists to them, I plan to become a major VR developer on Roblox, I’m just waiting for them to continue updates on the VR services. I look forward to meeting all of the amazing members of the dev forum. :grin:

2 Likes

There aren’t enough people making VR content on ROBLOX, so it’s great to have you here. Welcome!

1 Like

Hello, everyone! I’m call23re2 and I’ve been a Roblox member since late 2010. I started scripting a few years afterward and have been progressing since then. I don’t have any super notable creations, but you can find a few cool things on my twitter. I honestly didn’t think I would get in (@The_Frame can attest to this lol), so I’m pretty happy to be here!

6 Likes

hi, I’m cSapphire! I’m a clothing designer and owner of a fashion group! looking forward to representing the fashion community. i make any kinds of clothing ranging from male clothing, female clothing, costumes, etc. it’s great to be here!

3 Likes

another wave another welcome video

15 Likes

Hey! I’m AntEverything and I am honored to be a new addition to the developer forums. I joined ROBLOX in early 2010, and I am an advanced builder and scripter. I am currently working on Gear101 (an RPG Project). (+more revealed soon)

Thanks!

6 Likes

What’s up! My name’s c_onstellate, but you can call me austey! (my old user) Im an experienced graphic designer, and still improving as time goes by. I’ve been doing graphics for 3 years and have met many people as I became more relevant. For example Shxke, Sharkization, PixelFalls, GFXMachine, AlreadyPro, and the list goes on…

I would like to thank my friends for helping me get to this point <3

~c_onstellate (austey)

4 Likes

Congratulations. Really happy to see you here at last!

2 Likes