Introduction thread for new forum members

1. I found Roblox over a decade ago I believe, though I am not entirely sure the exact year, it was when I was 7-9.
  2. I’ve tried to develop off and on over the years, and have just recently got back into it. Planning to make fully functioning games on Roblox, and eventually transition off of it to other programming languages as well once I’ve deemed it time (Though even then, I plan to continue developing on Roblox in my spare time as I do enjoy the platform. :slight_smile:) .
  3. Currently developing a fully functioning game, so far it’s going well, will (hopefully) have it ready for public-release in a few months.
  4. Programmer, though I’m also looking into developing building skills, and various others.

Hello all,
My name is PCHDB, I’m a new member, and an aspiring developer. I have made a couple of games, each with around 10,000 visits. I look forward to chatting with all of you, about what your working on and probably getting some help with scripting as I’m not too experienced. I just thought I’d introduce myself and say hi!

Hi, I am chaseois. I found Roblox when I started seeing videos about the platform in 2016, which got me interested.

I started to play a few games when I was introduced to Roblox Studio while exploring the site. When I started, I made games that used free models and had fun developing. Soon, I started to learn more about Roblox Studio and rarely use free models.

I now have made many achievements during my time on the platform. One of my games was mentioned and reviewed in a YouTube video, and had over 10,000 visits! I am still proud at this to this day.

My role in the developer community is a builder. I never was good at programming, graphic design, or any other of the roles. I have always loved building!

Oh, and I like eggs. :smile:

Hi, I’m OutOfThisReality and I’m a builder. I’m 16 at USA, New Jersey. I found roblox first at mid 2015, where I became a guest and then made my own account at 2016. I got started with development at 2018, but wasn’t good at all. I didn’t really know what to do at that point until 2019 where I started practicing scripting and building. I gave up thinking that I would never succeed with my type of work and yet again, I thought of trying again. My current goals right now is to start being good at building and scripting. It’s going to be a long run to learn to master these both, but I am willing to do it. My role in the developer community is building, which is something I’m practicing a bit more than scripting. I’m really hoping to succeed, for its my goal to make my own game and etc.

Hello, my name is Pei Lin. My roblox username is Awsomepazza. I’m a raising member in the DevFoum, and it is a pleasure that you have accepted me. I found Roblox in 2015, my friend recommended me to join and I instanty got hooked. I have my own world called Sunet Island, not the sunset island n Royal High. I’m also working on a new Obby game. One of my goals on this program is to learn more from a more professional team, and have an advancement in coding and making experienced Gfxs. My role in this program is a UI Designer. I’m actively on Discord and manages my own server which has 500 users. and currently a moderator at the offical Don’t Trip Army made by Jeremy himself.

I was introduced to ROBLOX mainly by listening to my peers who administrated conversations regarding it.

I started on the ROBLOX Development Platform around 2-3 years ago and began developing to see how the studio itself worked.

I attain the aspiration of becoming more advanced into the concept of user interface and programming.

I would display myself as a Programmer, mainly.

I would like to thank the ROBLOX Forum for allowing me the honor of joining its community!

Thank you!

Nice creations i buy them all i love the creativity. Keep up the great awesomeness!

Keep up the marvelous work my friend. It all pays off.

1 Like

Hello devforum community. My name is X0Multi0X.
I am new here an don’t know in which area I would like to start. I have many likes an skills so it’s hard for me to pick a trade. I like Ui design, building, 3D modeling, an more.

Hello im new here just got in my name is 28Ken28_Version2
Im a developer that tries to develop a game who has been been here for 4 years yet I haven’t discovered this yet just now. Im a developer that sucks at everything probably wont be any help but ill try to help as long as its within my reach.

Hello! I’m definitely new here, just became a member quite recently and have been told to introduce myself. So, I will. I’m a Developer who’s not too good of a Modeler of Scripter (considering I’m just learning how to script) and is attempting to improve and become a better Modeler and Scripter overtime.

1. I found Roblox by my friends showing me the site in 2015.
  2. I got started with development on the Roblox platform by opening a cafe.
  3. My current goals on the platform are to make an enjoyable & interactive cafe group.
  4. My role as a developer is a Community Management, hiring and collaborating with others to acheive our dream.
  5. Nope! (:

Hello! I’m glad to be accepted here, I’ll answer briefly to the question given in the original post.
I found ROBLOX via Miniclip back in 2012 with my friend, I started development on the ROBLOX platform after I visited a few of the “showcase” games on ROBLOX, they really inspired me and made me want to create something unique and special, my current goal is to learn scripting and create a fully-functioning game as I have always wished to make something like that, I don’t have a specific role, I used to do GFX a few years ago but I think of myself more as a builder nowadays, I don’t have anything else to say other than that I’m super happy to be a part of this community and I’m hoping I’ll learn a lot of news things and make a lot of new awesome friends, thanks for giving me this wonderful opportunity!

Hello, I started to play ROBLOX near early 2015 when my cousin was playing Apocalypse Rising. I found the game interesting and decided to make my own account, spravelag999.I first started to develop games to earn robux as I wanted a red sparkle time fedora and a dominus rex. Eventually, I tried to learn to code from Alvinblox and soon realised I started to make games for other peoples entertainment and for fun. Now I’m working on a JRPG/Action RPG game called Catrophine’s Fantasy, coming soon.

My role is a Builder, intermediate, and a Programmer, beginners/intermediate. To end of this thread I’d like to say how ROBLOX really changed my life and how impacting the community truly is. At first, I thought the ROBLOX engine was quite limited and I could only build simulators and obbys and boy was I wrong. There are people out there who are making magnificent games like: Phantom Forces, Arsenal, Deathrun, Adopt me, Silhouette and showcases. I’m now going to follow the paths of these developers and create a game that’ll change the platform as we know it. it might not happen but it’s good to take a chance.

Hey everyone! Super glad to have finally had the chance of joining the Developer forums!

I go by CheezeNibletz, or Cheeze for short! I’ve been on Roblox since 2012 and I just started developing on Roblox around 2 years ago! As I grew and matured, I’ve become more interested in making games. My current goal is to finish the game I’m working on. I’m more of a Programmer than anything else.

Thanks for reading!

Hello! I have a small introduction, because now I am part of this Wonderful Community!

I am sprtony. I have been a member of ROBLOX since 2009 and am currently fifteen years old - My older brother created this Account and gave it to me. My passion for development woke up in the middle of 2014 as a Builder - I have a great performance in Imagining, thinking and Creating at Roblox Studio, I plan to be a LUA, C++ and Python Programmer.

I hope this is useful and I thank you for participating in this Community!

1 Like

Hey guys. I’m CrazyGrapefruit32. I can make stuff. I can code stuff. If that don’t work, try again.
I guess I’ll call myself a Jack of all trades.

Hello,
I’m Gubbi, new to the DevForum, but not new to Roblox Studio or Roblox itself. I expertise in map building, and have somewhat experience in modeling. Although I clearly have no idea on how to script, I am trying to learn how to. And I’m glad that I can find help here! I am excited to meet other people, be helped or help them in any sort of way.

It’s an honor to be accepted. Thank you!

Hello! My name is ServantEnabled,

I have worked very hard to get the member role and I am so happy I finally got it. I have been a Roblox builder for around 2 years now. I develop for a big group like United States Armed Forces. I have also developed for The British Army. I want to say thank you to all the staff at Roblox and on the Forum for making this such a great community.

1 Like

Hello, i’m Enhun12, and i’m a “some-time” developer on the Roblox platform.
I found Roblox from a YouTube video.
When i found out about the Roblox Studio, i immediately started working on basic games, and started to learn Lua.
My current goal is to finish one of my biggest projects ever, an Area 51 game.
I’m a “some-time” developer. (“some-time” means that i don’t work full-time)
I started the Area 51 project, back in 2019, and since then, i just finished the above section, the underground is like 1% done. I’m still trying to finish the project, but i’m alone, i’m not part of a developer team, and i’m not good at anything, i registered back in 2016, being a normal gamer, but now, i’m a developer-player. Thank you for reading.