Introduction thread for new forum members

Hello, my name is CynosureUbiquitous and it’s an honor to be invited to the DevForum.

Over the years I have been building on ROBLOX I have grown to become a pretty experienced builder. For the past few years I have been freelance building, building up the money that I knew I would need for a game in the future. My current projects include Mars Tycoon and a few showcase-like games. I am looking forward to the future and the things I can learn and teach in this amazing community.

26 Likes

Hey guis! My name is TheBadassKetchup :stuck_out_tongue: and I am just soooooo honoured to be invited to this cool lil tight knit community and I hope to make lots of funny new friends along my way! xD

18 Likes

Hi there! My name’s lava, short for lavafactory. I’ve always been the creative sort of kid, never liked pokemon, I’ve always loved Legos and hands-on activities. Anyways, I’ve been a Roblox player for 5 years, and man I have changed so much in those 5 years because of Roblox (in a good way of course) I generally build sci-fi fantasy objects or maps related to a plethora of topics I’m interested in. I want to thank whoever accepted me, and give them my appreciation.

20 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m chillybagpiper, I am the Founder of Bundle Comics. I am widely known for my graphic design, but I most enjoy/am talented at building (more specifically modern architecture).

It is a huge honor to be accepted to the Dev Forums, I’m super excited to be and am eager to get started on some projects.

Please feel free to contact me!

18 Likes

Hey guys I’m GrandMeister!

I’ve been on ROBLOX since late 2010. Even though it’s been nearly 7 years my journey into 3D modeling only began in the summer of 2015 when the responsibility of providing helmets for my group fell on me. After a 2 day crash course in the new ROBLOX Studio I discovered my passion for translating real life armor and weapons onto the ROBLOX avatar and messing with the proportions and all that fun stuff. I’m a well rounded 3D artist now having completed armor sets in the medieval setting, ancient history setting, modern and sci fi. I’ve also made maps, weapons, vehicles and frequently jump between realistic builds and toon builds. I can’t wait to work with you guys! Thanks.

17 Likes

Hi new forum members,

Please check out the following thread if your avatar displays as a default or N/A image:

Thanks!

25 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m so excited to finally be a member of the Developer Forums!

My username is HenryDev, but I go by Henry. I have been on Roblox since 2008 and started scripting in 2009. My favorite types of games on Roblox include Tycoons, mini games and shooters. I love developing games in all aspects, but I specialize in scripting and UI design. Thanks a lot to my friends @FierceByte and @TrustMeImRussian for helping me get into the forums. It is an honor to be invited and I hope to get to know a lot of you in the future. Thanks so much!

30 Likes

Hello! - I’m Vedrakkerous I’m so glad to finally be a part of the Developer Forum!

You might know me from Twitter from posting various projects such as particle Nebulas, and atmospheres. I’m now working on new ways to use particles and trails for the advantage of the community. I have to say an absolute Thank you to everybody who nominated me for this position you’re all amazing people with such talent! @Veldaren, @VR_Service, @DieSoft, @Locard, @Master3395, @DevChris, EndorsedModel, GGGGG14 Again Thank you so much! And I hope to see you all in the forums.

25 Likes

welcome dude!!!

17 Likes

Hey there, I’m new here and I’ve just got invited to join the ROBLOX Dev forums. I’ve waited about half a year to join this and I’m finally a member. I am highly thankful that I got noticed and got accepted into this site.

Here’s a small introduction about me.

Well my username is Xenotoxin. I’m known for my GFX (Graphic Designs). I’ve been working on GFX for about 3 years of my life in Roblox. I have been an active (every day) since the past 4 years now. I am currently 17 years old so if you do the math, I joined when I was 13 years old. I’ve been interested into programming in my future (jobs) and plan on studying Cyber Security/Computer Science in college. This is probably my main reason why I planned on staying active in this game.

I joined the Roblox Dev team to advertise my graphics, and help other people who are struggling with different programs like Adobe Photoshop or Cinema 4D.

Some of my examples of GFX can be found on raijingfx.deviantart.com/gallery

or you can watch this gif I made a few months ago showing off some of the best designs I have made.

Thanks again,
Xenotoxin

24 Likes

new member initiation announcement
@Lilly_S: Are you ready Younite?
@Younite: READY

WELCOME TO OUR CLUB
WELCOME TO OUR CLUB
WELCOME SQUIDWARD WELCOME SQUIDWARD WELCOME SQUIDW

76 Likes

OH MY GODDDNASHDASUIDHISAUHDUIS

this is beautiful omgggg im about to cry

18 Likes

My name is Festivereinhard2, and I just got accepted into the devforums. its a great honor to be allowed to talk with fellow developers! I made the game “Innovation inc spaceship”, which is the second most popular innovation game!

25 Likes

I’m so glad i finally got into the Forum, I’ve been waiting for a while and I actually forgot that I applied.

I’m an average scripter, a builder, I can animate, and I’m a graphics designer. Just a quick heads up, there’s no “T” in my username… I don’t know why so many people look at my username and see “crackTop” but hey, know you know. Also it’s pronounced (krak-äp) and not crack.O.P. Now that that’s out of the way, I hope to see you guys around!

Twitter: @RBLXcrackop
ROBLOX: Crackop

16 Likes

Disclaimer
I’m really bad at introductions.

Hi! I just recently got a message telling me I was invited into the DevForums. I applied a while back and was thrilled to find out I got in. There isn’t much to know about me besides that fact that I build and would consider myself an experienced builder. Scripting is not my strong suit but I am learning!

I build in my free time and I am currently working on a couple of showcases. I’m still improving as I practice and hope to cross more milestones in the future. DevForums will hopefully further that goal of mine. I can’t wait to read all of the informative posts!:smile:

12 Likes

Hey everyone!
I just want to say firstly, I am pretty stoked to being apart of the dev forums! Been trying to get in for a while so getting invited was pretty awesome! Thanks!

So, I’m Ryan and I’ve been a ROBLOX member since the beginning of 2009. I’m the head author for hoosierdaddy22 biggest creation: THEM Magazines. I have also created a little bit of assets and test most of the new updates for Pokemon Brick Bronze!

Also, after 8 years on ROBLOX, I’m finally working on my own game now with a great bunch of other developers so I’m excited for everyone to see it!

Thanks!

15 Likes

Hello everyone, DevUltra here.

Just popping in to say hi and add my own introduction to the Developer Forums.
I’ve been a member of roblox ever since 2008 when I created my account with one of my friends. He introduced me to the idea of developing my own games with Roblox, and that eventually turned into a real hobby for me. It was really summer of 2015 that my passion for development really began, when I started working with a few friends of mine to create my first real, fully scripted, game. I picked up Roblox LUA pretty quickly (although I still have much to learn), and I have now developed a real love for programming not just games, but other applications.

Anyways, it’s a real honor to be chosen to join the Developer Forums :slight_smile:
Thanks so much for the opportunity!
Dev.

20 Likes

I’m new and I’m very happy to be here! I have been on ROBLOX since 2012. I have not made a popular game yet, but I am working on several projects right now and I hope to someday have a successful game. I work a lot with my friends in a group called BloxDev, and I will be attending RDC USA this year with my friend DanzLua. I am excited to meet him there because we live more than 3000 miles from each other and would never have gotten the chance to meet if we hadn’t been accepted to RDC. I am excited for the opportunity to be a part of the Dev Forums :smiley:

11 Likes

Eyyy, welcome :smiley:

12 Likes

Hello everyone! I am TheCelvestian and I have been on ROBLOX since 2011 (when I was around 12 years old).

I am humbled to be apart of such a welcoming community full of aspiring developers and people who share a passion for creation just like I do. It’s truly going to be a promising experience for me and the other new members of this community. I look forward to working with all of you in the future and sharing ideas with other builders.

Currently I am building for my group and you can see all sorts of examples of my work found throughout our games tab. My passion for building stems from the willingness to expand my group and it’s lore. To bring our lore into reality exactly as we see it. It’s truly an amazing experience and this passion started around 2013 and has become something truly inspiring and motivating in my eyes. Here’s my group: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=514785

Thank you and I hope to see you all in the near future!

10 Likes