Introduction thread for new forum members

Hello everyone!
My name is vfx_1 aka. VEXOlift8, IVex_Dev, vexuni.
I’m playing roblox from 2017. I’m a realistic builder from Poland. I love building in roblox. It’s my very first post on the DevForum. People calls me “vex” so I accept it!

1. I found Roblox by YouTube.
  2. I started to develop Roblox Games, when I got to know that making games can bring robux for free.
  3. I am working on many games. And want any of it to get famous, if possible all of the games.
    4.My role in developer community is Modeler.

Hello, I’m nobasf1, Developer since 2019, Roblox player since 2017, Cloud person since birth. :sun:

I am beginer gfx artist, but I have expirence with gfx. :kissing:
I am getting expirence in photoshop to edit gfx’s. :smiley:

1 Like

i find roblox at 2014 i was like 10 years old that time

Introducing myself - TeeKaeOhh. I am using the system to learn scripting and other game development. Am really enjoying the tutorials and shared information. I have a couple of games that are playable on the system already.

The one I like the best is Kings Gems:

Kings Gems

Basically this is a race to collect the most gems and get to the finish before time runs out. I am playing with new aspects of the game as I add new maps to the game.

The second game is Glacier Star:

Glacier Star

A maze, climbing game.

Would love feedback and thoughts on what I have created so far. I love the creative process and am continually learning. Love the opportunity Roblox gives to slowly learn and yet be able to do so much with very little knowledge. Would love to collaborate on a project with someone if they like what I have produced and think I could be a helpful member of their team. :smiley:

1. I probably found it on youtube somwhere and it looked like fun.
  2. I saw what other players could create so i gave it a try but it was too mutch fun to stop.
  3. I want to be part of the community and get recognized for my work.
  4. Builder
  5. Woohoo! i can post now!

I have just joined and it is great to finally be in the Forum.

I am AwakeJxke. Previously known as a few things.

1. I found it from a friend
  2. I got started after back in 2018 as a very, very beginner. I have improved.
  3. I want to create an immersive game that everyone can enjoy.
  4. Builder
  5. I am currently working on a game and a studios group.

Greetings everyone, this will be my introduction to the Forum.

1. I found Roblox by searching the net back in 2015.
  2. I started developing in Roblox after finishing my school’s Java course.
  3. Improve even more and make enjoyable contents for the community.
  4. In the developer community I am a Programmer.
  5. I worked on a couple of JoJo-inspired games and now I’m currently working in a group of awesome developers.

I know C, C++, Lua, Java and PHP so I have lots of experience in programming.

Best regards,

Alvise1309.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Ranny and I am a member to the DevForum.

1. I found Roblox back in 2015.
  2. I got started with development on the Roblox platform in 2019.
  3. My current goals on the platform is to become a successful developer.
  4. My role is in the developer community was Animator, Builder, Programmer, and UI Designer.
  5. Nope.
2 Likes

hi i am roblox game developer and i code in java and lua

Hi, I’m Lieingdark I have just recently joined the Devfourm(as a member). Here are some things I want to share:
Totally not formatted from Introduction thread for new forum members

How Did I Find Roblox
I found Roblox through one of my friends, before I was addicted to Minecraft, my friend got me addicted to it by showing me Jailbreak.

How Did I Get Started With Development On The Roblox Platform?
I have always loved building on to games, or really creating games too! Before I found Roblox I initially loved using command blocks on Minecraft. To me probably one of my biggest achievements in using command blocks was creating a TNT bow. If your curious, my favorite command to use was /execute.
When I found about Roblox Studio I was immediately intrigued(after I grinded to about 6 mil on jb:sunglasses:). At first, I played around with free models for awhile. But when I found out about scripts I was like I NEED TO KNOW HOW!!! So then I looked into it, and then I went to Tutorialspoint and thought, I am going to absorb this. I thought I was, but I wasn’t lol. So then I went to the Roblox Developer Hub and started doing some tutorials and reading, along with some youtube videos, AlvinBlox and TheDevKing were really helpful, so thank you if you see this. Then I really started to develop, my first good game which was a parkour game called Rainbow Parkour, it had like 12 stages but then I abandoned it, but I still took it as a learning experience and helped me grow a lot. My current WIP is a remake of Crossyroad but with different concepts, I named it SunDodge, yes I know, its a crappy name, but to me, the game itself is what counts.

Current goals on the platform

My current goals for the platform are:

1. Getting Korblox Death Speaker and SSHF from my game, not USD bought

2. Become a semi-popular developer in the Roblox Community

3. Become a Pro at Roblox Arsenal lol.

- -

That’s all I have to say. I hope I have a great time during my time developing on Roblox.

1 Like

I first found roblox in like 2012 or 2011, as a small child I did not know anything about computers or what roblox was, but I attempted to play I think a survive the disasters game, but it didn’t work cause I was and still am dumb lol, and I also had no acount for a while. I started coding on roblox studio because I was bored during quarantine. My current goal on roblox is to make a successful game to help pay for things that I want and my future college tuition. My role in the developer community is mainly programmer, but I’m a little bit of a builder. I don’t really have anything else to add besides coding on roblox studio is kinda fun and I also wish all fellow new users good luck!!!

Hi there!

I found the game because my friends were playing and did not understand what this game is so I asked them and they told me Roblox I tried to play and I got addicted.
(Builder)
I started building things because I wanted to build a game for myself and my friend.
It’s really simple the game be successful again

1. How did you find Roblox? - I found Roblox by watching a DanTDM video back in 2016

2. How did you get started with development on the Roblox platform? I started by wanting to create my own little airport.

3. Current goals/achievements on the platform - My current goals are to roll out my game and for it to become a hit

4. What is your role in the developer community? (eg. GFX, UI Designer, Programmer, Builder etc) - I am a programmer

I used to watch videos of roblox a few years back and I kind of wanted it but I thought it was only on computer, until I found that it was on mobile too. I downloaded it and was a mobile player for a while. Then I decided I wanted a gaming computer to play more games. One of which was roblox. I then was able to play more games and much easier. My friends and I would play roblox all the time. We stopped playing for a bit until I got back on and after a few days I was interested in trying to make a roblox game. My first game was trash and took 10 minutes of me spamming free tycoon models. It was really bad and got like 50 visits. My friend did the same thing and put admin in there. After a few months I wanted to make a proper game. I didn’t know what to make so I took inspiration from some games that were getting popular. Su tart stories.(I didn’t know that it was a meme from the flamingo channel until last year, don’t judge me). I didn’t want to make a complete copy of it so I got my own original idea. Noob vs. Thanos story. It was supposed to be a whole thing revolving around Noob fighting thanos, but I forgot I was doing that, so it turned into a thing, where each chapter, Noob would fight another meme character. For some reason it is still my most popular game (Don’t ask why). The game started to lag because of viruses from some free models I used. I did not know that it was viruses until recently. I thought it was cause there was so many objects in the game. I got the idea of making 2 sequels so that there would be less lag. That is when Noob Season 2 was created. I never finished it because it was kind of unpopular and I was getting tired of making them. I made a group called OOF!!! Studios and spent a lot of time working on it. I created many games, such as the final Noob game which also never was finished. I never felt proud of any of my games because they were super low quality. I got an idea for a game called The Order. It was a big project and was my first game that would require a team. A lot of people quit and long story short, I got ownership of a group called Courtside because one of my devs was the owner and left. Courtside became a clothes group. I made a better version of OOF!!! Studios called Blackmax Studios. I decided the game will be made there. Now here I am still working on the game. Wow this was way too long :confused:.

If you want to check out some of the remnants of my past:

https://www.roblox.com/groups/5019372/OOF-Studios#!/about

https://www.roblox.com/games/3449735277/Noob-Story-Season-2

https://www.roblox.com/games/3299675915/Noob-Vs-Thanos-story-Read-Desc?refPageId=c7542cf0-feb2-4e34-b76f-a05f5e5270c9

Greetings everyone! I’m HandBurgerb or Eric. I started playing with my brother vnble1 in 2012 and created this account in 2014. It’s a pleasure to be accepted into such an awesome and cool community! I’m looking forward to meeting all of you, as well as learning a lot about the platform.

I spend a lot of time in hospital due to various medical issues, I also have Autism Spectrum Disorder, as well as Tourette’s Syndrome. I think it’s important to show talk about things like that because there is a lot of people that struggle with many of the same things. Despite any disability, I try my best to learn about ROBLOX and Lua. I find everything about ROBLOX fascinating and I’m thrilled to see a nice community where developers can talk, share ideas, help others, and much more!

So far I’m a beginner at scripting in Lua. I have done some building in the past, and I love coming up with new ideas and concepts that hopefully I can create/execute at a later time.

Anyway, I’m glad to be here. Thanks a bunch! :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Mario_Fan8055!

I’ve been a dev starting in around 2018, but have recently been stepping up my game to create games that I hope to be fun and also of quality and content for young and older people alike. I focus mainly on sci-fi games, and I am an active member of the Innovation Inc. Community! I hope to get to know you all very well, and make good friends with you all!

1 Like

Hi there!

I found the game because my friends were playing and did not understand what this game is so I asked them and they told me Roblox I tried to play and I got addicted.
I started building things because I wanted to build a game for myself and my friend.
It’s really simple the game be successful again.

• currently running a successful business.

Hello! I am zeus and I just got promoted to member.
I found roblox in 2016 by a friend who suggested me
I usually like programming so i started development here
no achievements yet
i am a programmer
nothing which i want to include

sorry for including as less content as possible lol idk how to post properly as im new

Hello I’m 3bu9, I’ve just joined the Roblox developer forum I am a small game developer

I am excited to have joined and glad to be here :smile: