Introduction thread for new forum members

Hey there, welcome! Glad to see that you’ve flown in.

Ok I’ll stop now

2 Likes

Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome home, new developers!

1 Like

hi everyone !! my name is tee (or vishkars) however some of you will know me by the name tiipot.

i found roblox back in 2010, as everyone in my tiny primary school of around 30 pupils played the game on the schools laptops during lunch. i’ve been using the platform on and off since.

right now i’d love to be able to potentially start working with more of you guys! i’d love to start working on some game thumbnails and icons as well as continue with social media work. one of my biggest goals would be to some day be able to use the devex system.
one of my greatest achievements while doing design has been working with berezaa, it was a great experience for me.

i’m currently still doing social media designs for developers and other members of the roblox community over on twitter and am now trying to branch out into other forms of design. some notable people i have worked for are @berezaa , @Younite , @WentLimited and more. some of my past designs can be found on my behance portfolio.

i hope to be working with some of you amazing developers soon !! :sparkling_heart::yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Welcome!!

2 Likes

oh boy i made it. Hi guys

3 Likes

My man. Welcome Zidrow, glad to finally see you here.

1 Like

Yeah i made it :point_right::sunglasses::point_right:

1 Like

Welcome!!

1 Like

Welcome everyone who had just came! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m new and im hapy to be here and be apart of this amazing community.

3 Likes

wow u actually made it how

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

happy*

EPIC! zidrow is here!

Hello! I am new here and I would like to introduce myself.

I found Roblox about 2 years ago when I saw my cousin playing it, and I found it really interesting. I started with developing when I figured out how. It was really hard to begin with, however YouTube tutorials and the wiki helped me alot!

As I’ve developed for about a year now I’ve learned how to express my ideas through the platform in my own creative ways, and I have achieved 19 million visits on the game me and my co-developer made about a year ago.

My role in the dev community is scripting and building, but I have to say scripting is my strongest factor.

I am so happy for getting in here and I am so excited to make new friends and read other developers posts!

4 Likes

Welcome!!

2 Likes

hello there other people in this community

i am the unprofessional gal who:

• scripts :thinking:
  • does basic graphics
  • WRITES WALLS OF TEXT
  • prefers camelCase
  • usually types in lowercase even if that’s wrong grammatically
  • joined in early 2009
  • and somehow got into this after i heard some other peeps were getting in too but hey now i have the privilege for some updato magicko thingerino which isn’t that public in the first place to be ready to prepare for them i guess

for now i’m making a WW2-era zombie survival game, remade from Call of Duty: World at War

8 Likes

Welcome!!

3 Likes

Welcome :smiley:

3 Likes