Introduction thread for new forum members

It is wonderful to see someone who has so much in common with me. Welcome!

3 Likes

magic.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m AliParsHakhamaneshi and I am aiming to move forward through Roblox great platform and I am very happy to finally be in Developer Forum, It feels awesome!

It all started with a friend inviting me to Roblox and I started off simply with a few small builds and playing some games and by the years I’ve been successful with building and development on Roblox in general and my goal is simply to move forward with my building and discover new things and become a great member of this amazing community and in Roblox in general!

Building has been my thing since 2014 and I’ve quickly been able to become a better builder and I’m always motivated to build new things and set my imagination into reality on Roblox.

It all feels so good to be apart of this community and I’m simply looking forward to the future and I hope I get to discuss a lot of subjects and get to meet a lot of amazing members of this community!

If anyone wanted to contact me you can always reach me out through Messaging me on Roblox, I always respond to every message!

6 Likes

Hi, welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome guys :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I’m really happy to be accepted to this forum! This is a cool privilege!
I got started with developing on Roblox, mainly out of curiosity. I’ve been experimenting with studio for about a year and a half, learning to script, learning blender, and working mostly on one project while learning.

I’m working solo, doing all the design, art and scripting for a medieval team battle game. It’s inspired by MOBAs and pvp from RPGs I liked. For now I’m working out bugs and trying to make the gameplay really fun, and if I get enough positive feedback I’ll move it into Beta, where i plan to add more content.

link to my project: https://www.roblox.com/games/514938181/Forgotten-Ages-War-Engine

6 Likes

Welcome!!

2 Likes

Hey, Im new to the devforums. Even though it took some time to join, since theres now a new devforum program, im glad to be here. I mainly make maps for other games, specifically Zkevin’s. Happy to be here.

5 Likes

Hello! My name is ekosi, I am a 14 year old who loves to play Roblox games, and also loves to develop them. I first found out about Roblox when I was only 7 years old, I found it by stumbling upon an advertisement. I thought the game looked pretty cool, so I tried it out, and I fell in love with the game almost immediately. I then made an account shortly after, and started learning how everything in the game works. I then got inspired to start making my own games, I first started making games by inserting free models, but I eventually got to move on to more advanced stuff. Some of the goals I have are to make a fun, and well designed Roblox game for everyone to enjoy. One of my biggest achievements are obtaining 17k visits on an old game I made, and having up to around 25 concurrent players on it. The things I like to do when it comes to developing is building and programming.

You can see the stuff I make either on my profile here: https://www.roblox.com/users/13972952/profile
Or on my group here: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2943959

4 Likes

Hello!! Welcome to the DevForums!

3 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum!

2 Likes

Always lovely to have new faces here. Congratulations on being accepted into the basic user program @ekosi and @Maplejavas. I can’t wait to see your contributions!

3 Likes

You know crystalllia? I used to build for one of her games!

Edit: lol I know this is a late reply, I had catching up to do on this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

im ClayGetTix

Oh yeah! Now I remember you.

Thank you! I’m excited to be able to talk to all of the wonderful people here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t usually frequent this forum, but looking good seeing many new faces on board. Welcome to the DevForum!

2 Likes

Hello I am Player1unknown. I found roblox when a friend showed me it in 2008. I started developing games on roblox around 2012. My current goal on the platform is to make a front page hot wheels style game as well as starting up my own studios and turning it into a game making company. My role in the Developing community include, Building, figuring out mechanics in a game and how the entire game will work, creating textures, and 3d modeling. To see some of my work and our game in the works you can check on my twitter @Player1unknown1

4 Likes