Introduction thread for new forum members

Hello, I’m Velocity I’ve been on roblox since early 2009, I’ve been developing on this platform for 4 years now, I’ve never actually used the roblox developer forum till now, but I’m pleased to be here!

1 Like

Even though I’ve been here for a long time, well, I’ll still tell you who I am.
My name is ItsDontM, I am a builder, aspiring animator and scripter andddddd im Russian who like football!
Now I’m working on a game, the title is not yet…In General, this is a clicker where you fight for the place of the king of the clique!
Player since 2013, veteran of guests (because I was a guest before their deleted lol and many times I removed roblox).
Greek salad lover, that’s all bye! :wave:

2 Likes

Hey There!, I’m alreadycool27 a small developer whos just joined the community!

5 Likes

Hello! I’m Storm, my username is 5txrm and this is my introduction.

I joined and played ROBLOX a long time ago, around 2014. I joined through a friend who introduced me to the game since it had multiplayer, ever since then I’ve been interested in creating games to make people who play my game happy, seeing people enjoy my game motivates me to become better and overall become better.

At the moment, my current dream is to make a successful game that averages a good amount of players and to develop my own community who enjoys something I created. I’m currently an all around developer but I’m mostly a scripter, I can build make simple GFX and even UI design.

Maybe soon, maybe not ill become a top and respected developer within the ROBLOX community.

Hello! I’m new here, and I hope I can learn some new stuff!

Hello! I am Ngwaru. I found Roblox 9 years ago by seeing a gift card with the Samurai Avatar on it at Gamestop, so I decided to give the game a try. Here I am now, still actively on the platform.

I started development after I had a game idea that I really wanted to make a reality, and that I thought would be fun for people like me to play.

My current achievements are related to actually playing the game, my greatest being owning the Hood of Champions. My goal is to compose a completely original soundtrack for a game and have it published.

My Role is music composition and audio effects. I have been producing music for over 5 years now and I would like to make Audio for games.

Hello! I’m new here and i just made my first post, which is a bulletin board. But im here for an introduction so here it comes. I am BlackthornZZ and i have been working on games for a while and im not the sharpest scripting tool in the shed. i usually had questions on posts or topics on the dev forum, but i couldnt reply. so i spent some days just reading and stuff to become a member, and here i am! Also, if you are reading this as a visitor, good luck on becoming a member! for now, take this cookie. :cookie:

I am a new member of the dev-forum :smiley:
I am sticklanda_man and I have been playing Roblox since 2015 (I started on my first account ckogyfcvfc.)
I make Roblox games and do YouTube videos.
I watch anime as well
I hope to be able to interact with the people here and learn dev tricks

Hi everyone! I just joined after being a lurker for a while! I’m really happy to be able to be part of the community now and I look forward to replying to posts now!

My main passion is building in studio but I’ve recently been learning how to script too. I’m looking forward to helping people with their projects and grow my portfolio.

1 Like

Hello! I’m The_CakeIsALie, formerly known as supermikeymc. You can call me Cake or CakeDev.

I’m 15 years old and I am from the USA. I am a decent builder who is still learning and improving!

2 Likes
  1. How did you find Roblox?
    The usual…

2. How did you get started with development on the Roblox platform?
    I just wanted to get out of the habit of using free models, and eventually found out I liked to program.

3. Current goals/achievements on the platform
    I made a few games. Most of them aren’t public anymore, lol.

4. What is your role in the developer community? (eg. GFX, UI Designer, Programmer, Builder, etc)
    I am a beginner programmer.

Hey Guys I am new in the dev forum so let me introduce myself.
Some of my friends recommended me to try Roblox and I did. When I played Roblox I realized how fun it is. I already knew popular languages like python and java so I researched how Roblox games are made and that’s how I started making Roblox games.

I am a scripter

and I also want to be a UI Designer so I am working on that. Also, I am improving my scripting skills.
Nice to meet all of you guys

Hi I’m new to dev forum really exited on the journey!
I’m trying to explore all the options like trying out making gfx, modeling, coding and all categories
Currently I’m in love with making gfx
I have a lot to learn yea!

Roblox was my first game to play (i think). I even remember what game i played first!

I started developing games in like 2016 or 2017. My first games was just choosing one of roblox templates and modify them.

My games are not really (i mean like absolutely not) played. No actual goals achieved on Roblox.

I still don’t know how to code, build (like a pro), so i don’t have any actual roles. At least im a beginner at designing Guis.

I would like to say that: I like the devforum and im just a new developer! :roblox_light: :happy3:

By my brother.

1. How did you get started with development on the Roblox platform?

I got inspired by some graphic artists. Such as Vuhoui, Physiin, Seralhust, and more.

1. Current goals/achievements on the platform

Being noticed, I guess?

1. What is your role in the developer community? (eg. GFX, UI Designer, Programmer, Builder etc)

GFX, but mostly text banners.

1. Anything else you would like to include

No.

Hello, I’ve recently became a full Member of the DevForum! So here is a bit of an introduction of myself.

I’ve been apart of roblox since 2013 in my first account, but my current one I’ve been using since 2015!

Ever since 2013 once I joined the website, I was always interested in development, mostly building in roblox studio, but of recent I’ve had a massive interest within Modelling and I do that majority of the time now.

I aspire to become a UGC member.

Most of my time within development within roblox has been mostly within the Star Wars Genre.

I’m interested within historical things, I have a passion for history!

Well, wish me luck and I appreciate becoming a full member of the Roblox Developer forum!

I just joined not long ago and I have been waiting for this moment, I am really happy I have gotten accepted into the dev forum.

I started work on Roblox Studio during the 2020 lockdown. I am a programmer and every now and then I model some things, currently as of 25/08/2021 I have 150k+ place visits and planning to get more, working on a simulator where you’re a prehistoric fish and you have to scavenge for teeth to unlock better and stronger fish.

Hey! I’m friyllie/fridayblox, I’ve made a few games before but I’m mainly focusing on art/gfx now! can’t wait to finally use the devforum!

Dude, I’m a fan of your UGC, JohnDrikin’s and WhoToTrus’s aswell. You guys make pretty good content for combative UGC.

I started playing it with my friends because we got tired of playing FNAF ( 2015 ) and it was really catchy to play so uh yeah, Here I am today still playing.

2. How did you get started with development on the Roblox platform?
    I recently started like 2 months ago.

3. Current goals/achievements on the platform
    A goal of mine is to enter the UGC system but first I gotta learn Blender :frowning:

4. What is your role in the developer community? (eg. GFX, UI Designer, Programmer, Builder etc)
    Romanian translator and a Builder ( Soon a programmer )

5. Anything else you would like to include
    i miss tix

1 Like