Introduction thread for new forum members

Hi! I’m Inc, a small Roblox developer and I feel great to be accepted, it honestly means a lot to me. I’ve been on Roblox for quite a while now, whether developing or just enjoying games by the community. I’m a builder, programmer and UI designer. I’m currently working on multiple projects such as ‘Freedom Falls’ (a roleplay game) or ‘Grind & Steal Time From Others’ (a sword-fighting game).

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this fantastic community!

1 Like

hi guys i am uf9z
i started playing roblox as a guest around late 2014 and made my first account in mid 2015

in 2019 i was presented an opportunity to develop in one of the groups i was in
so then i took it and it was probably one of the best decisions i have ever made

i am still trying to figure out my sort of ‘style’ of building on roblox

i have been building on roblox for about 2 years
but i prefer 3D modeling even though i have less time on it

thanks for the welcome guys

4 Likes

I truly am grateful to be a part of this platform
I’m Shookt_lemon and I am a builder. I started out ROBLOX STUDIO for fun. At first I do not understand ROBLOX STUDIO until I just got used to it and Improved better. I never would have imagined that I would use my creativity to be an established game developer. I am currently working on a game called NIGHT VIBE CITY and it will be released on september. I’m happy that I could help many people and share my building skills for everyone to enjoy.

3 Likes

Welcome to our world, to our home!

Hi!! I am happy to be here today!!!

1 Like

I am new to the Forums and I am greatful that I am a part of the community

I’m ItsAUnusualNoob and I am a Programmer. I Started Playing Roblox in 2018 but I am known for playing Roblox in 2019 so I’ll stick with that. I didn’t know how Lua worked and how to use studio in the beginning but then I watched tutorials and gotten better.

I am still learning But I am excited to be in the Forums and I am looking Forward to Seeing what’s in the future of Roblox.

What I am currently Working on is a Sci Fi Core Reactor Facility Game which I am planning to release in 2022 or 2023 and I am excited to see how it turns out when it is released.

I am Excited to help the community in my programming skills as I get better at programming in lua and hope to get more involved in the Community.

Hey everyone, I’m lelion77! I am new to the dev forums, and excited to be a part of it!

I am a programmer/scripter, and specialize in mostly that.

I joined Roblox in mid-to-late 2017, and have started using Roblox Studios in 2020. I recently joined the dev forum, so that I can create a portfolio, and so that I can start bigger projects, and do commissions.

I am currently working on a building game that I plan to release sometime soon.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi my username is DisastrousFate and found Roblox when messing around at a friends house back in 2014. I started developing about three-four years ago when I learnt about studio, however could only build until i learnt about scripting last year. Since then, I’ve been improving and developing on my skills and now beginning to build/program a game about an office simulator where you do various tasks, build your career and buy accessories.

I would consider myself a Beginner Programmer / Advanced Builder and am willing to help anybody and request for support!

Hello everyone! This is my introduction message :sweat_smile:
I’m creating a beautiful and interesting game.

lets goo finally have been promoted to a member

Despite my username, please call me TaxEvasionExpert. I was introduced to roblox by a friend in 2014. I am a programmer, sometimes decent designer and I like doing stuff with physics. my goal is to just get good at programming so i can do make more things.

1 Like

Im a good animator and builder who would like to learn about scripting!

Heya! Someone oof’d at me and well long story short I’m here.
I worked with a team years ago in Unity and really wanted to do some solo stuff.
Personally I’d love to be a developer full time. I’m currently working on 5 projects at once!
Jack of all Trades:
Modeling: :star: :star::star::star::star:
Music Composition: :star::star::star::star::star:
SFX: :star::star::star::star::star:
Animation::star::star::star::star::star::star:
GFX: :star::star::star::star::star::star:
Lighting: :star::star::star::star::star:
UI/UX: :star::star::star::star::star:
Textures: :star::star::star::star::star:
Programming: :star::star::star:

Here’s some screenshots of one of my projects I started 3 weeks ago.

2 Likes

HI!, I’m a new member of the forum :smiley: nice to meet you.
I found roblox mostly from the anime games it has I just love to see potential
I started by reading post about the things that I might need for my upcoming game
I wish you guys can help me out a bit if that’s ok? i could really use some help like:

1. how to export a full mesh from blender to roblox studio
  2. coding
    only these for now since I usually know the basics
    I’m a solo developer and in need of help, I do have a squad and they help me too with the mechanics, but not with the coding nor trying to export texturized meshes with shading and so on.
    anyways I look forward to the replies that would help me and I hope to have a great outcome of my game :smiley:
1 Like

Hello, I’m a new member here.
I joined Roblox a little while ago, I’m pretty sure I found it from YouTubers just playing Roblox.
I started coding because I was just interested in making games.
My only goal really is to just get better so I hope that happens!

1 Like

Hello I’m New Here I always been interested if i can get here

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave: I am very new to developing and joined this forum so that I can try and help my son who would like to make a game on Roblox (we are trying to learn scripting together). We have watched many videos and read many more posts! but there are still a few things we need help with. I will post these in the scripting help section. Bye for now.

1 Like

On DevForum is better to learn scripting

1 Like

Hi all! :relaxed:
I’m Luna, and I am so happy to contribute to such a welcoming and helpful community. I cannot wait to meet some lovely new people and to learn and grow together.

I started playing Roblox in 2017, and I have just started developing in general about 7 or 8 months ago. Since then, I have learned a ton. I finally have a good start to understanding Blender and Roblox Studio (there are still loads of things I have yet to explore) and am excited to dive into the world of coding soon. Bringing my artistic background into this new medium has been quite eye-opening and a great experience to say the least.

Enough said, thank you for the welcome!

See you all around.

1 Like

Hi! I’m slydonut6414. I found Roblox through the former popular Roblox youtuber Denis/DenisDaily. I first got into development when I discovered Roblox Studio. I was pretty curious as to to how it functioned and how I could make a game myself. Since then, I’ve been interested in scripting in Roblox Studio. My current goal is to keep learning and educate others through my youtube channel as well. I probably would categorize myself as a programmer, as that is what I’m learning and am good at. English is not my first language, so I’m sorry for the trashy grammar :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m a new member of the DevForum so nice to meet you all.
I found roblox through a friend which sadly doesn’t play Roblox anymore.
I started to get interested in development on this platform thanks to a friend of mine, he had a obby type of game that was really cool.
My only goal is to learn more from this awesome community so one day I can become a big developer.
I’m a translator as that is the only thing I know to do (for now).
That’s all I can think about for now, thanks for reading and have a nice day!

1 Like