Introduction thread for new forum members

Welcome to the community! I can’t wait to see you all contribute to the forum. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll do my best!

Welcome!!

1 Like

Thank you for the warm greeting!

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:
Can’t wait to see what you bring to the Forums. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

So many new members since I took a break, welcome everyone!

2 Likes

Good day!

I’m Thundermaker300. I found Roblox sometime in 2013, can’t exactly remember how. I got started in late 2014 when I built in personal servers with my friend named Treve5, who is no longer on Roblox unfortunately. I later dropped that for scripting (which I am doing now). My current goals are to release Wildlands as part of Stravolent Studios, and co-release Blockplex lead by 2Hex. I would just like to say that I am honored to be accepted after waiting for so long, thank you guys so much for accepting me! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome! Can’t wait to see what you do! If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’ll be sure to contact you if I have any questions.

1 Like

Hello!

I’m Evan! I made a deal with my sister that I’d change my username once I was accepted into the DevForum, so that’ll probably change soon, but you all can still call me Evan. I was introduced to Roblox by a good friend of mine back in 2008 and it quickly became my favorite game. Not long thereafter I started teaching myself to code so I could make my own games, which ultimately led to who I am today, a CS major!

When I develop, I do pretty much all of the things, but my favorite things to do are the programming and the building. My current goal as a Roblox developer is to complete an FPS. I have tried several times, but the iteration I am working on right now is going much better than any previous iteration. I hope to have a pre-alpha version out for public testing before the end of the summer.

3 Likes

Best of luck on your game! Glad to have you here and I can’t wait to see your new name!

1 Like

I’ve just been invited to the developer forum, so hey! You may know me from the things I’ve posted on Twitter such as my viewport “resizer” or my Socket.IO client. Currently, my only recently released game is Free Draw 2 however I plan to make (and hopefully release, heh) more games in the future. I joined Roblox in 2012 and started making things around 2013-2014, because I found it fun.

4 Likes

Welcome! Big fan of your work, I know you’ll do great things here!

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome! Best of luck on the forums.

2 Likes

Best of luck to you as well. I saw your work too and I am indeed glad to see you onto the devforum.

2 Likes

Howdy folks, I’m new! I am very honored to be here on the Forum. It truly is a great opportunity.

My name is RyCitrus, and I found an obscure Roblox recording on YouTube back in 2011 that peaked my interest. After my interest was peaked, I decided to hop on and give it a try. Needless to say, I’m still here and have enjoyed every moment and opportunity. I didn’t start developing until 2012, and when I did, I had no clue what I was doing. All I knew is that I was having fun, and that I wanted to make something. I believe my first original title and complete game was “Survive the lolhoos” (2012) which was active about a day, because I had no clue what anchoring was.

Some achievements on the platform would be Pac-Blox (my game), making great friends, and simply discovering and developing. My current goal is to release my upcoming project in the next few months. All I can say about it is that I hope you all like pie! I’d say my roles in the developer community would be Programming and Building.

I hope to get to know all of you soon! Y’all can see my work on Twitter if you’re interested. Thanks!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes