Introduction thread for new forum members

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi, I am really thrilled, to become a new member of this wonderful forum, known as Roblox Developer forum. I found Roblox, due to my friend, I was really looking for a fun and creative game to play, and he showed me this.Ever since then, I have been hooked. I have always taken a very huge liking towards developing from a young age, when I realized I could make games, I immediately started learning how to script and use studio to its fullest. My goals to accomplish on this platform, is to make a successful game that can push the boundaries of Roblox and to learn game development for future purposes. My role in the community is that of Programming. The only other thing I would like to add is how exhilarated I am to be apart of this great forum.

6 Likes

Hello everyone! Iā€™m EtherealMiracle, you could just call me Eth or Miracle for short. Whatever you feel comfortable with honestly haha. I found Roblox through an advertisement on ā€œXGen Studiosā€ back in the day (2009) and boy am I happy I clicked that link.

I was just a casual player for the majority of my early years on Roblox. Occasionally Iā€™d pop in and out of studio to try my hand at building or scripting until I just stuck with building in 2014 and started to get serious with it. Iā€™ve had the pleasure of working with @Roball1 on the demo and rerelease of ā€œHero Academyā€ and @ONLYTW3NTYCH4RACT3R5 with ā€œHauntedā€, ā€œKing of Piratesā€, and a few others.

Iā€™m excited to be here and hope to one day fully make a name for myself. Thank you!

8 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m BouncingBrenda, otherwise known as Brenda. (although I am in fact a male)

I found ROBLOX back when I was younger, and spent a lot of my time playing it. It stuck with me as I grew and I slowly became more and more interested in game development. The first thing I EVER created was a cutscene system that you could fire by clicking a block. I made it because I wanted my group games to be unique, unlike the rest. Speaking of, my group, Bouncing Productions, is my biggest achievement on ROBLOX. Itā€™s a group that hosts both hosted and scripted games, and is setting at around 1.1k members currently. Itā€™s something I have and will continue to give lots of my time to. My biggest achievement other than is scripting and releasing two things: my very first game, Square, and something I dub the ā€˜Host Panelā€™. The host panel allows users who host the games to activated some scripted features that most other groups do not have.

On ROBLOX, Iā€™m mainly a programmer. Although I have dabbled in things like UI design, GFX, and building. Everything Iā€™ve made is made 100 percent by me with little to no help, and itā€™s something Iā€™m proud to do. I was super excited to receive this e-mail, and I hope I fit in well here!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You definitely deserve to be here

3 Likes

Thank you for that kind welcome! :pray:

3 Likes

Hi! Honored to have been accepted into this program.

Iā€™m yakovtzvi3, found my way here in 2009 after my cousin clicked an ad for roblox. I started making clothes, logos, and pretty much anything graphics related in 2012 after I realized you had to pay others to make your stuff if you could not.

I really want to learn every skill available on this platform so that I can make my big visions a reality, that means learning to code better.

Hereā€™s some of my work: https://yakovtzvi3.deviantart.com/
(Clothing Designer)

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome, @Thundermaker300, @EvanHolt, @Reselim, @RyCitrus!!

Congrats to you all on getting into the forums! I canā€™t wait what to see what new things you bring to the forum. :smiley:

4 Likes

And since I could only mention 6 at a time, I split up the welcome post. :stuck_out_tongue:

So, Welcome, @Simply_Benny, @EtherealMiracle, @BreakingBraydon, @yakovtzvi3!!!

Hope you all enjoy it here!

5 Likes

Hi there everyone! Iā€™m super excited to have finally been accepted to the DevForum. My name is Reid, but Iā€™m known as CheckYourFacts on Roblox. :smiley:

I think I joined Roblox back in mid-2008 after seeing an ad online, playing as a guest for a couple of years before officially joining in 2010 (RoPort Tycoon was my all-time favorite!). I was always interested in making my own games, but I only really got into it in 2015-16 when I joined Red Rose Interactive (now disbanded) and after learning I was a winner of the studio splash screen contest.

Ever since then, Iā€™ve been learning as much about Roblox development as possible, expanding from my focus on GFX to building and a litttle bit of coding. Itā€™s all very interesting to me, so Iā€™m always open to learning more!

Feel free to contact me anywhere you can find me, because I always love meeting new developers.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Welcome everyone! Feel free to PM me with any questions you got regarding the forum. :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome!!

3 Likes

Hi~!

Iā€™m so honored to have been accepted into the forums.

Iā€™m menethia ā€“ I found Roblox in late 2011. I was at my aunts house and my cousin was playing Armored Patrol; I immediately was interested and asked him what game it was, thus introducing me to Roblox! :yum:

I started developing not long after I joined, initially just adding a bunch of Stamper Tool blocks to the default 2011 starting place. After that, I made my very first tycoon and obby games!

My goal on Roblox is to be able to create games that others will find entertainment from, and use the experience I gain here for my future career.

My primary role on Roblox is a programmer, but I also do a lot of UI design, modeling & graphics! I have dabbled into nearly all categories of development and have experience in all of them.

Very happy to be here! :grin:

7 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome!! Happy youā€™re finally here. :smiley:

1 Like

hi my name is whosetrade and I own a trading group

2 Likes

youā€™ve been here for a while but Iā€™ll welcome you anyways.

welcome i guess. :wink:

I feel new if that counts