Page URL: Virtually all except the light-themed legacy “Create” page.
Date First Experienced:
Date Last Experienced:
- Click the top left lock icon on the browser URL bar.
- If notifications is listed there, select “Block” from the dropdown; else click “Site Settings” and do so on that newly opened page.
- Navigate to any page except the “Create” page.
- You should see a banner with a button (“Notify Me”), and no visible (but still function) “X” button (view “Dark theme banner” & “Light theme banner”).
- As a control factor, visit the “Create” page, then you’ll see the “X” button (view “Create page banner”).
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer
I expect the banner to have a visible “X” button on both themes. Seems like their colors are mismatched to the wrong theme (light “X” mark on dark theme, dark “X” mark on light theme), so it should be switched.
The “X” button is invisible on all pages except the “Create” page (and maybe other similar light-themed legacy pages):
Dark theme banner:
Light theme banner:
Create page banner:
Just remember the button is secretly there and dismiss the message.