Isn't this script Scam?

Nope, since a serverscript can read the properties of other instances, there is a possibility for serialization.

1 Like

here the scammer https://www.roblox.com/users/1824492836/profile/

1 Like

guys new news Virus-Destroyer (Anti-Serverside) - Roblox this is a scam

this is real ----- Virus-Destroyer - Roblox

1 Like

just look how much have dislike

1 Like

Delete all plugins, Delete all free models and Delete these scripts IMEDITALLY and check all your games to make sure nothing is in them

2 Likes

thanks, I’ll check all my games

1 Like

It probably infected many other things, press CTRL + Shift + F and look for require or getfenv, then delete the scripts that contain them except if they’re trusted. (For example; HDAdmin’s require, Khols admin, etc.)

1 Like

Delete the anti cheat and Bubble Chat immediately. They are both virus plugins by locked groups. If you want Bubble Chat, then search up how to enable it on devforum or google, and if you want a trusted antivirus, try GameGuard V2:

2 Likes

Hello Developer,

As this seems like a harmful script, I recommend you to remove it immediately.

To find out more about The danger of using the toolbox, and how to get rid of viruses, I recommend reading Section 7 of this post

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Delete that, its going to load something in the game.

1 Like

The 3d text plugin may also be a malicious copy, so I would recommend to delete it

1 Like

You can kind of if a bunch of important game code relies on a certain script like a secure network handler sort of script but it doesn’t break the entire game, just whatever relied on it.

1 Like
  1. You don’t need a plugin for chat bubble. Go to Chat in the explorer and enable it in properties.
  2. That plugin is malicious.
  3. The anti-cheat is also malicious.
1 Like

Probably some of your plugins are malicious. I suggest you check all your plugins and remove the malicious ones both from Roblox studio and your inventory.

Then remove the scripts.

1 Like

Check “TestService” too, some scripts end up there aswell

1 Like

It is possible you can get banned for the chat bubble thing. To actually enable chat bubble go to the Chat service in the explorer, open the properties window and find behaviors, then select this:
BBLCHT

My guess is both bubble chat and the anti-virus are the problem. Toggle menu is a ban thing I assume but to be safe you can delete that and use EZban: EZban ~ ban users without a hassle!

For the anti-virus use gameguard like people have been saying.

1 Like

I would use Toolblox for all the plugins you need however not every safe plugin isn’t on there. My plugins aren’t on there for a number of reasons [one of them: too many scripts and buttons].

I would definitely check the reviews of the plugins you download, don’t download any with less than 75% rating.

This is not true. They do not convert it to an xml format at all. They iterate trough all the instances and properties and put them into a table. Then do HttpService:JSONEncode(Tbl) and put the results to a StringVariable. They do not always send it to any website and the string variable can be contained in JointService or Debris.

What’s the point of converting it into json?
You cannot just drag and drop json into studio iirc, making it less useful than converting it into XML.
Plus, no where did I say that everyone uses XML. I just talked about a method that would be possible.

Yes. Said method would in theory be possible but there haven’t been any usecases of it and probably there won’t.
The reason why they use JSON is because it is easier to create in Roblox as there aren’t any good ways to encode something in XML plus the .rbxmx format has additional challenges like RBXREFERRENT tags and other stuff.