It's a Pizza Party! March Event Sign Ups

Oh, that makes sense. Other gears tend to be game-breaking though.

2 Likes

Seems like a very fun event! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like a fun event!
Excited to see which games will be featured.

4 Likes

Looks like a really cool event. I wish I had a game done right now, would love applying ahah.

I think, this event will be successful, (more than many other events), due to the fact that the game developers directly interacts with players and vice-versa. I’m looking forward to see more events like this one in the future (different though, things have to change).

3 Likes

Interesting event decision! Can’t wait til it releases!

2 Likes

Is it required to have 4 badges, or is it an option to have 4 badges? The wording is throwing me off a bit.

1 Like

They’re requirements

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun event, I applied! :smiley:

2 Likes

This is a very exciting and definitely a fresh idea for an event. This idea seems really good and I’ll think about it. Good luck to everybody who wants to join! :grinning:

1 Like

These are the only requirements, everything else is your choice.

1 Like

This is ideal for the game I have submitted. I use collision filters and already have a launching mechanic for tomatoes, both thrown and out of a cannon

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

Even pineapple pizza? :eyes:

6 Likes

Could this event possibly open up the mesh and texture communities to have an opportunity to shine by submitting items for the event?

4 Likes

I don’t believe badges require BC to make, just the robux

3 Likes

I came up with a great idea just as I submitted my application. Hope I am selected!

English isn’t my native language. What do you mean by “launcher”? Is it a weapon or a machine ( like a gear dropper from different tycoon :d)

sorry :sweat_smile:

A launcher is just something that shoots out another object (for example, this launcher “launches” or fires books and apples).

4 Likes

This is actually a great event to bring the community together! Great job!

4 Likes

no need to apologize…good question! I like posatta’s reply above. :slight_smile:

037d9917df60a0e8ee810df4d9b1828f

Similar^

6 Likes