It's a Pizza Party! March Event Sign Ups

Got it! Thank you.

3 Likes

Are there any requirements for the game?
Does it need ___ visits/___ likes in order to become an event game?

1 Like

Can the gear the Roblox staff wants in the game be added in directly by the developers or do we have to open the game to all outside gear?

I’m just imagining the problems this could cause in certain games.

2 Likes

Nope! But we do favor games that use a lot of platform features (rthro, future is bright, cross platform, etc…). But we do want to highlight all types of games, experiences, showcases, etc…

2 Likes

That’s great! Looking forward to this event.

3 Likes

You can do your own script so you dont have to open your game to gears. But a gear party is always fun to watch. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My game is expected to be released in Februari, if I can provide screenshots and/or a testing game. Is it possible to apply?

2 Likes

Always apply! You never know :wink:

1 Like

What do you preffer? Screenshots or a testing game?

2 Likes

survey should have a place for links

2 Likes

Is this like a traditional event in the sense that developers are supposed to create a task or challenge for players to earn a badge or are the launchers the only part of it?

2 Likes

Up to you :slight_smile: Could make it rain or do a crazy mission!

4 Likes

Will we get support on how to make your event unique (If ur application is accepted)

2 Likes

We are always around to help, but dont under sell your own creativity.

2 Likes

Interesting event. It has a uniqueness to it I really like.

1 Like

Cool. Also out of curiosity, if the launcher is provided by Roblox, can edits be made to the script by the developer, for example disabling it during a part of a game or would it have to be used exactly as given?

2 Likes

Does the game need to be active for you to apply, or can the Event Staff go through the game without the game being active?

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this event! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Cool! The more events the better

1 Like

Ok so I have this great game idea Ive had in the back of my mind. Anyways I think it will work great with this event so I was wondering maybe be able to enter in my idea now and or be able to enter later due to the fact the event takes place in March… Also does this have to work for all platforms? I was wondering if I could just do it for mobile and computer for now then later on if I have time make it for console too.

2 Likes