@ItsJustFahed Constraint Chassis V2

Hello!
If you’re here you’ve probably already seen @ItsJustFahed Constraint Suspension Vehicle.
Or you can find it here! Constraint Chassis

I tried out his vehicle for a little while, my results are that however the vehicle is fantastic, there are some issues/problems with it that could be just about fixed and/or fixed completely.

One of the biggest issues I found was the with a huge force applied to the vehicles suspension, it would invert the wheels. So I decided to give it my best shot to fix the issue with my knowledge of Constraints, I decided to gives the wheels there entire own suspension piece which was in the body of the vehicle. However the only issue with it now is that when turning, the wheels “tilt/pop out” so to say.
Here’s what I mean :

The second issue I came across is when accelerating, the vehicle would begin to vibrate and then go bad to a smooth ride. I fixed this issue by making the wheels spheres instead of cylinders (Cylinders have edges and spheres do not)

I also fixed some weird colliding issues that I got.
FYI (I added extra seats and a auto flip, but since that has nothing to really have to do with the Constraints I left it out)

With all that here is the final result! :

Game is 485 KB
https://web.roblox.com/games/5718138620/Car-Physics-Test-Place

( I only made this post to fix a couple of issues incase anybody were to make a game and found some of these issues. )

20 Likes

I initially wanted to fix those problems but never really got the time todo so but its so nice to see you fixing and sharing it with others :heart:

4 Likes

:heart: I thought you would’ve flagged this because I never asked for permission, but I’m glad you didn’t so I can share my thoughts/ideas with others! : D

This is really helpful! I always was interested in car based games, this will come in handy sometimes in the future! Thanks to the original creator and you, @Itz_N3p1 for the resource! :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know how useful this is to me, But I do see big improvements. Good Work!

1 Like