Create effects for any audio
Customize a wide range of effects on any audio you might have and insert it straight into your game, ready to be used anywhere.
Quickly apply presets to set a sound theme within seconds
Use one of the plugins 10 default presets or create your own to quickly set a theme such as Underwater or Bass boosted.
Automatically balance music with one click
Use Auto Balance to create equalizer settings quickly and easily. Customize EQ presets such as Bass or Acoustic to get the clarity and feel you need.
Upload sound assets locally
Upload a local sound file and create a temporary asset to work with whenever there’s no wifi connection available or the sound simply hasn’t uploaded yet.
Live visual volume levels for 3 major frequency ranges
View the sounds current PlaybackLoudness on bass, mid and treble and mainfrequencies.
Full control, made for power users
Complete playback menu to play/pause/skip forward. One of the most intuitive and complex slider designs across Roblox, with complete ease-of-use and quick access in mind.
Non intrusive design
Created to be part of the developer workflow, and not to take over. Memory and connections fully tracked. Resources and interface completely localized within the widget.
Install the plugin here:
Find the original, lightweight version here: kSFX Editor
Please mention any bugs/issues on this topic, and I will work on them!
This plugin can NOT create new audio assets! It is designed for applying effects and modifying sounds to be used in game.
v1.0.1 - Fixes, stability
- Various UI improvements
- Fixed issue with Precise Timestamp setting not setting up correctly
- Fixed newly created presets not being clickable
- Fixed audio autoplaying after releasing time dragger even if audio wasn’t initally playing
v1.0.2 - Update check, toolbar button improved
- Basic update check, will display message if new version is found (only if installed version is above v1.0.2)
- Toolbar button now clickable when away from viewport focus
- Rewrote plugin toolbar and button creation code, should be more reliable when updating/reloading/unloading plugin
- Fixed widget not opening on initial plugin button clicks
v1.1 - Saved recents, new presets
- Recently used audios now stored between plugin sessions
- Added Recents button to view and load recently used sounds (stores up to 50)
- Added warning when changing PlaybackSpeed
- Added new “Check for updates” setting to toggle automatically using Roblox API
- Added 3 new presets: Faint echo, Sustained reverb and Dreamy
- Fixed issues with Update button on preset defaults
- Fixed plugin closing incorrectly when using the default widget close button
- Wrapped audio info loading in a pcall to prevent unnecessary errors
v1.1.1 - Undo/redo, volume protection
- Plugin volume automatically reduces when audio gets too loud
- 2 new settings to control loud audio handling
- Can now undo/redo creation of sounds and effects
- Probably fixed something and forgot that I fixed it
v1.2 - Uploading from workspace, many UX and UI improvements
- Can now upload audios from the explorer window
- New information window
- Smoother window animations
- Volume limit increased to 150%
- Main volume level bar now affected by all audio effects, not just EQ
- Fixed time scrubber extending past the bar while uploading audios
- Fixed various minor UI issues
- Fixed volume sometimes not safely auto-reducing
- Fixed buttons being clickable while a sub window is open
v1.2.1 - New presets, UI improvements
- 5 new presets, updated various presets
- Warning messages appear as clickable icons
- Update notification moved to info button at top right
- Fixed issues with new 150% volume limit
v1.2.2 - Search bars, small changes
- Added search bars for Presets and Recents
- Changed some text box colours for more clarity
- Fixed plugin volume not initially changing to set default
v1.2.3 - Slider UX improved, important fixes
- All icons in kAudio suite updated for better visibility
- Sliders now clickable anywhere on the bar, configurable
- Sliders can be double-clicked to snap dragger to cursor
- Improved, hopefully more reliable preset saving
- Fixed isolated frequency loudness bars stuck at 0
- Fixed rare error with Auto-balancing short/quiet audios
v1.2.4 - Auto Balance revamp
- New Auto Balance settings window
- EQ Presets for Auto Balance
- Auto Balance algorithm revamped
- Improved local file handling
- Fixed Auto Balance setting null values