Create effects for any audio
Customize a wide range of effects on any audio you might have and insert it straight into your game, ready to be used anywhere.
Automatically balance music with one click
Using the plugins Auto Balance feature, the plugin will algorithmically listen to the audio and tweak the EQ for a clearer, richer sound.
Quickly apply presets to set a sound theme within seconds
Use one of the plugins 10 default presets or create your own to quickly set a theme such as Underwater or Bass boosted.
Upload sound assets locally
Upload a local sound file and create a temporary asset to work with whenever there’s no wifi connection available or the sound simply hasn’t uploaded yet.
Live visual volume levels for 3 major frequency ranges
View the sounds current PlaybackLoudness on bass, mid and treble and mainfrequencies.
Full control, made for power users
Complete playback menu to play/pause/skip forward. Effect property sliders with snapping designed to make precise control easy and effortless.
Non intrusive design
All connections made are disconnected when the widget is closed, so no unnecessary memory is used. Nothing gets printed in the output, and all the plugins resources and interface is localized entirely within the widget and the plugin’s backend storage.
Install the plugin here:
Find the original, lightweight version here: kSFX Editor
Please mention any bugs/issues on this topic, and I will work on them!
This plugin can NOT create music or audio! It is designed for applying effects and modifying sounds to be used in game.
v1.0.1 - Fixes, stability
- Various UI improvements
- Fixed issue with Precise Timestamp setting not setting up correctly
- Fixed newly created presets not being clickable
- Fixed audio autoplaying after releasing time dragger even if audio wasn’t initally playing
v1.0.2 - Update check, toolbar button improved
- Basic update check, will display message if new version is found (only if installed version is above v1.0.2)
- Toolbar button now clickable when away from viewport focus
- Rewrote plugin toolbar and button creation code, should be more reliable when updating/reloading/unloading plugin
- Fixed widget not opening on initial plugin button clicks
v1.1 - Saved recents, new presets
- Recently used audios now stored between plugin sessions
- Added Recents button to view and load recently used sounds (stores up to 50)
- Added warning when changing PlaybackSpeed
- Added new “Check for updates” setting to toggle automatically using Roblox API
- Added 3 new presets: Faint echo, Sustained reverb and Dreamy
- Fixed issues with Update button on preset defaults
- Fixed plugin closing incorrectly when using the default widget close button
- Wrapped audio info loading in a pcall to prevent unnecessary errors
v1.1.1 - Undo/redo, volume protection
- Plugin volume automatically reduces when audio gets too loud
- 2 new settings to control loud audio handling
- Can now undo/redo creation of sounds and effects
- Probably fixed something and forgot that I fixed it
I am planning on pricing this plugin the current minimum amount, which is 100 . The original kSFX Editor will always be free for use.