KeeAdmin - An Admin System to Fit All of Your Needs

Well, I understand that I could probably find how it looks via the source code, but your average user would look at the post and look for screenshots to see how good it looks, then go off of that and the functionality of it.

Could you add some?

1 Like
Should I implement an anticheat with the admin system?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Great Admin Commands! I am excited for future updates! The admin has almost no lag after using commands and it is quite stable! Many simple and useful commands!!!
I also have a few command suggestions:

• Server/Global Poll These can be useful for opinions on updates in your game (with many other useful perks)
  • Mute/VC mute This could be useful for spammers in either chat or VC. Simply not allowing the player to speak and disabling vc for them (vc is voicechat)
  • GlobalChatlogs Extremely useful when managing a large playerbase with few moderators.
  • rejointo (user) useful for catching warn evaders. allows you to join a specific player’s server
  • Btools This one is rather controversial, since a hacker can destroy the server with these. But they are useful for build change tests.
  • disallowleave This Command would make it so when a evader tries to leave, it makes them teleports them to the same game/server when it detects that the menu is being opened. (not sure how to do this, but a lot of scam games do this. if scammers can, you probably can to.
  • ServerLock simpley disallows new players to join, great for tryouts
2 Likes

Yes, agree, someone might want to ‘see’ what it looks like and basic usage without having to leave the forum.

You say your UI isn’t great, well show us a screenshot of the not greatness.

I’m sitting here on a pc with no Roblox access. Do you type the commands into a gui command bar, or into game chat or either/both?

2 Likes

Alright.

Just game chat for now.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I will add more commands like muting and btools.

I will install if there lots of commands. And community made commands. Also I would love group rank commands.

Group rank commands are a planned update for the future. I’m limited with time due to school, and I’m the only developer. Of course packages exist, so the community can make commands. I try to do 2 updates a week.

1 Like

Do you gave a community server I can join :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have a server, but I have a group. You can join that if you want.

Could you try to add UI to it like when you run “:cmds” you get a command list.

1 Like

That is a feature, did you look at it before commenting?

Oh I did, my apologies. I think you should make the commands list draggable and like to the side so it doesn’t block a players view.

1 Like

Update 1.5

Added:
:serverlock
:unserverlock
:sit <player?>

Short update. Feel free to message me ideas, it can be much more than just commands.

Although I have no idea how to make one, I think a auto complete admin bar where you can type cmds into will be helpful. This would be similar to hd admin so you can see the arguments if you forget.

I am unsure about any of these claims but most modern day admin systems have: easy configuration, fast command execution and lots of updates and I don’t know if getfenv/setfenv is a bad practice because I haven’t even used it before :man_shrugging: but I can’t really see the reason to use this over other admin systems.

Other than that, this admin system seems good from the videos you have shown.

1 Like

Update 1.6

Added the ability to send multiple commands in 1 message.
:speed me 100 | :sit me

Update 1.7

Added:
:chatcolor <player> <color>
:kill <player?>

No bugs found.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to be working in my Studio test session:

Also, looking at the source code, you should always use game:GetService(SERVICE_NAME) instead of game[SERVICE_NAME] to retrieve Roblox services, otherwise it wouldn’t work when I rename the services.

1 Like

Update 1.8

This update was made entirely by @co_existance, thanks to him!

Added:
Alert/Error UI
Brand new UI for cmds, info, and chatlogs
"Others" argument (ex. :bring others)
:track <player>
:untrack <player>
1 Like