KeeAdmin - An Admin System to Fit All of Your Needs

Where is this done?

Also, I got all those errors fixed, just have to wait for crxtix to publish it.

1 Like

Update 1.9

Added:
Gamepass admin ranks
--------------------
Removed my name in the loader, I put it in there for testing purposes and completely forgot about it.
2 Likes

Sorry for coming back and being annoying, but I no longer think this is developed all by you because you said an entire update was made by co_existance.

3 Likes

Yeah well, donā€™t come back, i guess? This is meaningless and toxic behavior, man, go do something more meaningful then Blatter random stuffs

Yeah, sorry. I fixed it, just forgot to say that I did.

Update 1.9.1

Been a while since KeeAdmin got an update, so I quickly polished (keyword: quickly) it. This shouldā€™ve fixed where you cant use where the target name parsing (me, others, abbreviations for names, etc.) would cause an error. Also, you can no longer kick/ban yourself. Please let me know if you find anymore bugs.

A good system with a great UI, however, I noticed one critical flaw with this. It appears that you just can pban the owner and gone he is. The problem with this is, that people have the full control over the game then. This admin system is just inefficient and I would not recommend using this for large projects as you can literally ban anyone you want permanently from the game.

Thank you for reminding of this. I forgot to implement lower ranks not being able to use certain commands on higher ranks during the development process. I will have a fix for it soon, and Iā€™m sorry for any inconvenience.

1 Like

No offense intended however kind of seems like an aliexpress adonis, especially with the video you posted. It resembles so much of adonis.

Interesting. I donā€™t use Adonis, so Iā€™m not aware of that. Thank you for your feedback.

Not a total fan of the having to use the chat to use the commands, personally iā€™m more of a doing everything inside the GUI itself.

It has some pretty nice commands, and i like that its being updated pretty frequently which is a big +

Just some of my own opinions, dont take anything as a terrible thing you know.
I like it, and if i make a game myself in the furture might even take inspiration or even use it if i come to like it more:)

Best of luck with further development:)

Thank you for the feedback. I plan to completely remake this admin system in the future, and one thing I really want to do is have a GUI command bar. Again, I appreciate your feedback.

1 Like

Update 1.9.2

Fixed where you could kick/ban higher ranks. Thanks to @Hauber_RBLX for letting me know about this. Let me know if you find any other bugs.

1 Like

I wonā€™t update KeeAdmin for a while, while I work on this.

Hello, Iā€™d like to do a ui overhaul for free for you, please add me on discord.
Blaze#2345

-* Edit never mind I see you wont be working on this, lol!

Those screenshots were outdated. Iā€™ve added the new ones.

Is there a way to find and detect people who are admins? like an API?

No, but thatā€™s a good idea. Iā€™ll save it for when I make the next version of KeeAdmin.

2 Likes