Lasdark17 | Artist ,logo designer, 2D,designer miniatures GFX| Portfolios

My name Lasdark17 my specialty what I like to do are logos, banners, game designs, I’m a GFX artist I can also make animated thumbnails have 2 years of experience and also 3 years of video editing

Thumbnails

Logos

![

)

"for fun

"Game pass

For now, more game pass is just starting to come out

Groups Icons"

I am available 7 hours of work a week

The payment will be negotiable I would like to know how much they offer me and reach an agreement depending on the job

main contact will be through the discord platform lasdar17#9866
or you can write me by comment

Thanks for reading my portfolio! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I saw you would like to be hired, we can chat on disc, Ulxqra#0818

1 Like

I hired @LASDARK17 for my group logo and it looks great! They worked quickly and got the logo exactly what I wanted would definitely recommend :smiley:

1 Like

These are very low quality and can be done easily… All this person is doing is loading up blender, putting in the model, making a low quality render, and then pasting some fonts over it… All he has to do is spend 10 minutes making the render and then finding a cool font on dafont or some other website, then going on google find a low quality background to suit the picture. I highly recommend not hiring this guy. You could easily do this yourself with no effort… And as somebody else pointed out, Almost all of his “profile picture logos” are from google. Although some of his thumbnail renders are kinda decent i doubt he even tried on those and just spent 15 minutes putting free effects over his renders.

2 Likes

Yes, exactly my words, finally someone smart

2 Likes

Hello! I just want to point out some very crucial and important things that wrong about your work. Please don’t take this as rudeness, as i’m an artist myself, and just wanna help you out! Anyways, here’s some feedback and things that I saw, looking at your portfolio.

1. The artwork is very low in quality. It seems like you went into Blender, made a render out of yourself, and put some free effects into the background. This can been done very easily, and dosen’t take that much time to do.

2. I would look up some tutorials on Youtube on how to make ROBLOX Renders in Blender or Cinema4D, as I see that this was made in Studio.

3. The lighting can be better, most of the renders are plain, adding light helps it “brighten” it up a bit.

4. Iv’e looked at your logos, and most of them are from Google. This is plagiarism, as your claiming someone’s work as your own. Using any of this could possibly either get you sued from the owner, or terminated from ROBLOX due to copyright reasons. Unless if i’m wrong, if you got permission from the owner of the artwork.

However, some of your work is not bad, and I do see potential in you. However, if I was a customer looking for GFX, I wouldn’t be interested in hiring you. My advice is look up tutorials on Youtube to help improve, and mess around with blender settings to find your style.

Sorry if I sounded rude, as it’s constructive criticism. Good luck with your commissions!

1 Like