Layered Clothing Full Release - Equip All Six Layers

Yeah well, they get to sell all the clothing again and collect robux again, get the point now? Only this time more of it will be expensive, and less of it will be free.

1 Like

my friend discovered equipping shoes in R6 with the narrow head detaches your head from your body

Uh Oh 2

7 Likes

I tried this out, and it actually breaks some Roblox games like Parkour and Flood Escape 2. :joy:

1 Like

yeah, you can play some games with it but you’ll die on spawning sometimes. The balloon in natural disaster survival doesnt work and sometimes you’ll fall on the floor in pieces on other players screens

1 Like

Take advantage of this glitch while it lasts. It definitely won’t last long.

3 Likes

When i wear it make me look fat
Totally shoe so flat like paper kinda need rework a bit

6 Likes

Apparently the glitch also changes your profile icon. When performing the glitch, your profile icon literally just shows your head. nothing more

Look:
There’s no body. Its just a floating head.

Edit: Take a look at what your avatar is displayed as on your profile page:

4 Likes

Seems to work with any head that moderately changes the shape. Peabrain, Hex, any head on sale (or old offsale ones).

Go into the avatar settings and choose a body shape that has a foot resembling a foot shape and not a pizza box, report back with results.

2 Likes

Seems neat! This can make clothing much more diverse as you’re actually able to customise your specific clothes. Issue is, this early development of layered clothing can be glitched/bugged and it wouldn’t be clear as to whether its on the developer’s side or player’s side.

1 Like

Well, it was fun for the few minutes it lasted. Seems they patched the glitch already.

1 Like

Welp. Oh well. Sooner or later it had to happen.

1 Like

At least I have three outfits saved with it, lol. Of course, I’m pretty sure that switching to any of them will disable the visual glitch.

I am very concerned on the performance issues this update will cause, Roblox already is not that well optimized and adding skinned meshes everywhere just seems like a dangerous move, I think Roblox needs to focus on bug fixes and performance before adding this feature.

This update is good, but I think it should stay in development for longer(I won’t be using it but hey this is optional, and if someone likes it good for them).

2 Likes

Oh heeeeeck yeah! I really like the whole idea of layered clothing, but I REALLY wish we had a default package for rthro. That’s my biggest gripe of it, something like the “Mr. Grey” package would work. Other than that, I’m hyped for this whole update.

(Please, I implore you create a default rthro package. PLEASE!)

5 Likes
Okay, basically everything the above post said.

Will we receive new base rthro models without any extra stuff (such as without the default clothes, accessories, etc that all rthro models have)? Aka, will we get some blank rthro avatars? Preferably some that can work with regular accessories just as well as layered clothing.

It just seems odd to have layered clothing that really only works and looks good on rthro avatars, but not have even a single blank rthro model to work with as of yet. I hope this is something that’s already being looked into.

4 Likes

it looks kinda weird on 2.0. is it gonna be readjusted to look better, or was it meant for certain body types only?

Really? To me, it looks just fine on 2.0

Y’all should make layered clothing based off of the current free 2d clothes!

ah sweet, the “every other engine is harder to use than roblox because i never used that other engine” mindset

2 Likes