Lighting changed after update

Some PC clients don’t even have this issue. It seems to be another one of those bugs that effect some people but others not.

4 Likes

it only happens if you update roblox.

3 Likes

The game must use ColorCorrection and I believe it’s only in new servers.

3 Likes

This started happening for me yesterday, although some friends I invited to Team Create didn’t have this issue. Desaturation interestingly shows a turquoise tint.

3 Likes

the Same thing happening to me

3 Likes

@SharpSerious Wouldn’t recommend setting this as the solution, it starts the auto-lock timer and after it’s locked it’s not unlockable by you.

7 Likes

Our game has this issue and it’s existed for years.

2 Likes

New servers =/= new games (or, experiences). New servers, as in new instances of servers that people use to connect to your game.

4 Likes

Okay I’ll fix it thank you. But I believe it’ll also be resolved within 24 hours as it’s a platform wide issue.

3 Likes

Happened to my game as well after the studio update. A really bad pink tint. We also use color correction saturation, not sure if thats related though.

2 Likes

Pet Sim 99 is PINK!!!

4 Likes

Yeah I used Pet Sim 99 as an example for one of the victims of this update, it looks very interesting

3 Likes

Oh my god, I was going crazy trying to find out what was going on, but it’s just a bug.

6 Likes

My game uses color correction and some other lighting effects when a menu is open. Here’s a before and after the update, after being blue. Pay attention to the color of the blurred background.

Before:

After:

6 Likes

Thank you for the reports, we are working on a patch for this issue.

15 Likes

As @WheretIB said our team is working on a patch for this issue and is aiming to fix this very soon. Because of this, you do not need to adjust your experience to compensate for this issue. At this moment only PC and Mac users are affected by this issue. Mobile users are unaffected.

26 Likes

Yeah, no, this annoys me a bit, but it’s also kind of funny. I have a private game for me and my friends, and I just opened it, and everything is just cyan.

3 Likes

Sorry, but when it will be fixed? My team was about to make a teaser for our upcoming game when this issue occurred.

3 Likes

bro, i just went to one of my friend game that i was added in, and the lightning was cyan.

2 Likes

glad to see this, i was looking for solution on this morning