LightUp! The perfect plugin to fix your lighting

I’ve already answered that here:

2 Likes

I have a suggestion for the plugin, can you make an option where the light baking will only bake lights you selected?

Didn’t mention this is the OP, but if you select a model for example, it will only bake the lights inside of the model! (if you select a house, it will bake every light in the house.)

1 Like

Oh I see, thanks for the clarity!

1 Like

Just asking, so I’m trying to make a game with a mineshaft using this but, every time I add the volumetric fog, the lights that are inside the mineshaft don’t get fog but those outside do, is this intended?

knldas
asdkgn;askld

3 Likes

Hi!
Sorry for late reply. Devforum didn’t send notification :skull:
Well, this is probably because the mineshaft is a too small space for it to work.
I’ve actually made a better volumetric lightning system.

It has an open-source game so you can copy the scripts and implement it into your game.

Again, sorry for rate reply!

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Thank you, this will be very useful, keep up the good work!

1 Like

I never actually noticed the lightbugs (somehow I missed those when looking through this post a while ago) but I absolutely love them they look amazing! I’ll probably end up getting this plugin somewhere (hopefully in the near future for when I wanna work on another showcase) and I really love how it’s looking so far. So yeah great work

1 Like

Bought this, I don’t regret it much. Nice job!

1 Like

Thx! I’m glad you like my plugin!

1 Like

Also, for some reason Volumetric Fog doesn’t work. What am I supposed to do after pressing Compute VF?

You need to press Bake Lightning first, then click Compute VF. Also volumetric fogs work only in large spaces.

How large does it need to be?

Would this be considered small?

1 Like

Yes, this is sadly considered small.

This is what I mean as a large space.

1 Like

(this is a very big amount of grass)
Literally no difference.

Fixed. Needed to add light bugs.

1 Like
  1. Press Bake Lightning
  2. Press Compute VF

Is that a pointlight? It may not work with that. Try out a spotlight.

1 Like

Its a surface light. Anyways, its fixed.

I might buy robux just to buy this

3 Likes

Plz, dowload the post, the images do not load

3 Likes

Hey, I bought your plugin and doesn’t do anything.
The only option that works is Lightbulbs.

How does it work?

Thanks!