[Live] Changes to Game Passes

My friend has issue with getting a Game Pass icon.
It will always use “0” as the image ID.

Is there any way to load those?

3 Likes

GetProductInfo returning IconImageAssetId as 0 seems to be a bug. Should be able to get the image ID again when that’s fixed.

2 Likes

Also not all the gamepasses I own show up in my inventory. Is that the case for anyone else?

4 Likes

For some reason me and my friend cannot change the price of our gamepass or put them onsale. I’m not sure if it’s because the gamepass is for a group. Is anyone else having the same issue?

3 Likes

How many do you have on sale under that game? There’s a limit of 15

2 Likes

They said they’re aware of this issue and a fix should be shipping soon.

3 Likes

I’m still running into this issue, is there a fix yet or do we still need to wait?

4 Likes

I believe there’s still an issue with some games classifying gamepasses as products and PromptGamePassPurchaseComplete not running on these passes.

4 Likes

IconImageAssetId=0 is a separate issue, but in regards to PromptGamePassPurchaseComplete not working (doesn’t replicate to server in FE games), that has a fix on the way.

4 Likes

The most confusing part is that this seems to be a warning coming from a core GUI.

10 Likes

Yeah, the purchase prompt still needs to be updated in some places. Fix is on the way

3 Likes

Hi all,

We are currently looking into an issue with game passes. If you know of any other issues please make sure to create a new bug report on the Developer Forum for it and link it here.

Here’s the latest update on it.

3 Likes

To clarify, list of known gamepass issues:

• Purchase event not replicating to server
  • Ability to purchase gamepasses multiple times
    • Players are only charged once
    • This also causes a bug where it displays the final Robux balance as higher than the predicted since the player wasn’t charged
  • Purchase prompt showing incorrect or no thumbnail
  • Purchase prompt triggers warnings in output
  • Purchase prompt refers to gamepass as “product” instead of “gamepass”
  • IconImageAssetId is not set for product info returned by gamepasses
  • GetProductInfo fails for off-sale gamepasses
  • Purchased gamepasses are added to end of inventory instead of beginning
    • Only happens when purchased in-game

As posted on other threads, most of these have fixes on the way, but the newly reported ones have all been logged internally as well.

11 Likes

That list has eight more items than it should.

Thank you for logging this, and for the dev team for being so quickly on-the-case; but we should not be forced to switch to a system which is clearly not ready.

9 Likes

Here are two more issues which aren’t listed above yet.

6 Likes

Pretty scary that something so critical to a game would be shipped out with so many issues. For a new game you basically have to depend completely on this new system.

15 Likes

Have the issues been fixed yet?

1 Like

No - please don’t continue to bug Roblox staff members with asking if the issues have been fixed as that is not helping anyone.

When they fix the bugs and release the fixes in the next update, they will make a post for everyone to see so everyone knows.

1 Like

I always miss updates because I don’t keep track of everything, so I’m commenting on the most prominent thread.
Someone said it might be fixed tonight, and it’s totally within the realm of possibility for everything to be working again + no announcement.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting these issues! We are looking into them.

4 Likes