Low Poly Terrain Creator adding secret scripts? (Edit: Roblox Studio gives "Buy Shirt Prompt" even on a fresh file)

Wait, if I have to delete all files related to Roblox Studio, do I have to get rid of some of game files?

I don’t think Roblox Player is also affected.

@aaron043higuys
Im not sure, just delete the applications and Stuff related to it, keep the files

No, I mean .rbxl files, where I just saved games I was working on Studio to my computer

Are the rbxl files important to you?

The existing Studio files might be affected after deleting Studio’s database. If they are important, save them to a backup folder on your desktop by ctrl c and ctrl v

I made an update to my Solution

I’ll talk about the solution to fixing this with my parents.

It has nothing to do with your computer, its just a plugin using a back door

Yea, but just in case because my parent said messing with the Registery could just ruin my computer, like what mouseyispro said. My parent said we’ll talk about it tomorrow since it’s pretty late in my time.

I will tell you what happens, if we do it or not.

Dont delete anything else but the Roblox stuff, thats what im trying to tell you, it will damage your PC (Possibly Beyond Repair)

Okay, I’ll keep it in mind.

forum wants me to add more words

Well, big news. My friend told me an idea: Disable all plugins.

What do you know. That worked. I’ll figure out which plugin caused me all the trouble tomorrow. Gotta go to bed.

Nice, So it wasn’t only that low poly terrain plugin? Jesus.

If you screen shot all your plugins and send it here, it would help. I recommend you enable each plugin one by one until you find the one thats causing the problem.

Umh I’m not sure why this is happening, but I can assure you this is definitely not from my plugin, Here is screenshot for searching MarketplaceService on the entire codebase for the plugin.

1 Like

My recommendation is:
→ Step 1: Create a new place
→ Step 2: Publish the place to your places
→ Step 3: Go to File->Game Settings->Security and enable “Allow Third Party Sales”
→ Step 4: Create a script on ServerScriptService and paste the following code …

local MarketplaceService = game:GetService("MarketplaceService")
local Players = game:GetService("Players")

MarketplaceService.PromptPurchaseFinished:Connect(function(player: Player, assetId: number, wasPurchased: boolean)
	warn("Purchase finished with asset id:", assetId, "item was purchased:", wasPurchased)
end)

Then, in studio, press play and if you are prompted with purchasing the tshirt, hit cancel/buy and it should warn something on your output saying “Purchase finished with asset id:…” grab the asset id, look at the owner and see if you have any plugins from the owner of the tshirt, or send the asset Id here.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.