Manvir | Logo, UI, GFX and Vector Designer [OPEN]

Hey there! I am Manvir. I am a Logo, UI and Vector Designer and am working for more than 1 year. I spend each and every day trying to improve and get the best results. I keep on trying different styles of logos. If you have any query feel free to contact me via Twitter or Discord.

Also, you can check out my website www.manvirarts.com for more and best work.

Logos

![Cop’s Favorite Donuts Logo with watermark|666x500], 75%(upload://oaoscSQMkwFZMC000cnCduBhcg.png)

UI

Vectors

Gamepass Icons

Icons

Thumbnails

1. No NSFW

2. Payment Upfront:- I accept USD payment through PayPal. Price may vary based on the deadline of submission and the complexity of the order.

3. While placing the order, I would require - Color scheme, Any specific vectors required in the logo, reference of any specific style wanted.

4. Response within 24 hours is expected from the client after submission.

5. Open for 3 revisions if responded within 24 hrs of submission. No changes will be made if not responded within 24 hrs of submission.

6. Exceeding 3 revisions will be charged extra.

7. Any particular element of the artwork created as a whole, if required separately, will be charged extra.

8. The order does not include source files.

• Logos - 55 USD

• Vectors - 7-10 USD

• Gamepass Icon - 10-15 USD

• Icon - 35 USD

• Thumbnail - 45 USD

You can contact me on:-

1. Here on Devforum

2. Twitter - @Manvirarts

3. Discord - manwire

Thanks for reading. Hope u have a great day ahead!!:

97 Likes

Super cheap prices for the work you provide! Keep it up!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot buddy for the appreciation!!

3 Likes

UPDATE: Added New Personal Artwork in Thumbnails ‘Bacon Power’

2 Likes

UPDATE: Added a new logo to Examples.

Recommend Manvir, he made me my logo within a fast time period and the logo was high quality

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. I appreciate that.

New prices are updated now. U can go up and check there.

Manvir/Manwire06 is absolutely fantastic! Great work ethic, amazing skill, great communication and speed! Not a single problem with him I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good Logo/Icon!! 10/10

2 Likes

The thing that I don’t get is why are these cheap??
Most work like those could get up to 10k and you make them at cheap prices? why is that?

1 Like

Thanks a lot erukisha. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks a lot aqzaqz for the suggestion. It would be really helpful if u can also tell me what u thought is worth more :relaxed:

well, the thumbnails can get up to 500-6500R$
Logos can get up to 150-1500R$
Game Icons can hop into 150-500R$
Adverts goes for 150-2500$
Normal Renders is for 50-100R$ (your choice)
Pfp goes for 150-500R$

Price ranges would vary based on the effort and the amount of work put into it. also you can feel free to increase the prices because listen, your work is 10x more complex and better than me and looking at it being cheap is just disappointing…

1 Like

Thanks a lot buddy will take it into consideration.

1 Like

Keep yourself safe out there chief and don’t neglect your worth. whether it’s GFX or anything else.

1 Like

UPDATE: Added a lot of new examples.

Rating out of 5: 5

Would I recommend again?

Definitely, this guy is super cheap and provides excellent work for his prices and I was very pleased with the outcome. Not really anything bad to say here.
He made sure that the product was made with passion, and made sure that it was delivered to us as soon as possible. He was very happy to make changes to anything we didn’t like which, was very pleasing for me.

I wouldn’t really say I’d hire him for thumbnails, only because I am lucky enough to get to hire @i5k
but, if I was someone who was on a tight budget, I would definitely hire him without thinking.

Welldone, Manvir. Once again you have pleased another one of your customers!

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: It was a pleasure working with u on this project. I learnt many things while making the changes u suggested.

UPDATE: A lot of new and nice examples added to each category specially Logos and Thumbnails.

I’d definitely recommended Manvir if you’re in need of a GFX or logo. They provided me with a super quick response and delivery, and met my request for the design.

1 Like