Minimap Render [RoRenderV3]

One small issue is when I try to do it in a local copy it asks to enable HTTP requests, which is not possible in a .rbxl file.

It is possible though. It is mentioned in the post and in the settings script.

Run the following code in the command bar:

game:GetService("HttpService").HttpEnabled = true

Mentioned at the docs as well.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting the error ā€œinput image exceeds pixel limitā€. Any way that this pixel limit can be increased?

We are aware of the error. For now, what you can do is reduce the resolution of your render to 0.5 (half the current size it is outputting), Roblox has a max decal size limit of 1024 x 1024 anyway, so you do not need a render that large.

In future updates a fix will be released for this error, along with performance improvements (for the application).

Edit: For those wondering, the update is currently in progress. You can check the status at the forks section of the repo.

1 Like

This is somewhat irrelevantā€¦ maybe I want a super high res image to put on our Discord, or I could split it up into pieces in a minimap GUI

But good to know you are working on it

For some reason I keep getting

Workspace.RoRenderSettings.Render:161: Did you enable Http requests and start the RoRenderV3 server? Error: HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)

HTTPS is on, ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling, both plugin and app, and still the same response, any idea on a fix?

Doesnā€™t seem to work even though HTTPS requests are enabled, I have the same problem as the person above.

1 Like

Did you press the Start Server button?

Also go to the address http://127.0.0.1:8081/ and see the result. (@Wertyhappy27, @nicknickphoenix)

We have plans on releasing an update to the application and the plugin soon, it is being delayed due to lack of free time to work on it, but it will be done eventually.

I thought I was supposed to click the button on the application before running the game, not after. But now, it works :smiley:

rorender is not compatible with plumā€™s minimap plugin, it seems likeā€¦ How do I get the pixel size/stud?

The resolution property serves as the pixels per stud

If youā€™re still having problems after that I suggest just using the old plugin and application

Thanks, but which one do I download?

Click on the initial release tag on the right hand side of the page, the downloads per platform will be avalible there

Amazing plugin really, I couldnā€™t find anything that made what I wanted until this. perfectly done.

Hey! I was trying to download the ro-render app on mac, however, when I try to open it it says the app is damaged. Do you have any idea why?

Hello @reteach , I wonder if there is a remastered version of this plugin and if there is, can you please send me the link to the remastered version? thank you.

If you scroll up just a little bit

Ok, I will try to use the old version and I will let you know if it worked

Hello @reteach , so I tried the old version and it still didnā€™t work. I even put the tutorial on youtube and that didnā€™t work either, and is it possible to enable HTTP Request on a saved file Roblox game even though itā€™s not published to Roblox? and can you please tell me how to use the plugin? thank you.

Hey there boss, Iā€™m getting an HTTP error. Wondering if thereā€™s a fix for this or if I did something wrong?